Become a Patron!

KingFisher

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey everyone,

I'm a new member and really love the information here. I decided a week ago that I wanted to cut down on smoking and started to vape hoping it would make cutting back a little easier. After a couple days I lost the desire for smoking and don't think I will go back to cigs again. I started with a ego-twist, upgraded that to an Itaste CLK 1280 with a Aspire BCD series tank, and now I have a Sigelei ZMAX V5 with an Aspire Nautilus tank with 1.8 BVC coils. What a difference when upgrading to higher quality devices. My first week of vaping has been a very, very expensive one but I think I have a pretty awesome setup for a newbie.I thought all the options of the mod were just gimmicks at first but the more I researched the difference between VV vs VW and MEAN vs RMS, I found that these settings can make a very noticable difference on the flavor and feel of each hit.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Welcome to the Underground!

And you are correct, better gear can make all of the difference in you vaping experience.

Perhaps with all the sales coming up you may consider getting into RBAs.

It takes a few $$ to get into them but once you got the stuff you need and learn how to use them, they are really cheap to maintain.

And the flavor is awesome!

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Compare the money you spent to the money you would normally spend on cigarettes. I bet you would spend that money in one or two months smoking, but now you have things that will last you for years. Congrats and welcome to vaping central

KingFisher

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm already researching RBA's UncleRJ. I want to get a good understanding of all the options so I don't go through what I did this week buying so many different setups. I have a very strong technical background including electrical so I'm confident with my abilities. Now I just need to research the different options. I definitely want high quality. With the Zmax and nautilus tank I have now gives me time to research and still be happy using a good quality device.

KingFisher

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Compare the money you spent to the money you would normally spend on cigarettes. I bet you would spend that money in one or two months smoking, but now you have things that will last you for years. Congrats and welcome to vaping central

Oh yeah. Been a pack a day smoker for over 35 years. Even with all the money I spent on 3 different setups in a week the return on investment is only about 30 days. I went into this with no expectations of completely giving up smoking and after 2 days of vaping quality flavored juices, the cigs just don't cut it any more!

VU Sponsors