Become a Patron!

catfishman

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi all, I have been trying to start vaping for a while. My son who is 16, really want me to quti smoking, and I know its terrible for me also. Been smoking a pack or so for 25 years. I tried some cheap pens at first, didnt do it for me, then I bought a pico from my son the 75w, seemed to much, so I bought the joyetech aio 1500mah, seems ok, just cannot find that right juice yet. I have tried watermelon, ry4, butterscotch, a few cake types, coffee, and many more at local shops. I was hoping to find a good caramel, or coffee, but have not yet, just seem to sample some, and buy some and they just are not doing it for me. I will not give up, as Ineed to quit this nasty habbit. Enough about me, this seems like a great forum.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Don't give up!! This forum is a great support place for everything vaping, Welcome Cat, glad you found us!!!:wave:

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Welcome Cat :wave:

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome to VU! We're glad you joined us. As for juices, if you like caramel, you might want to check out Stashu by Yeti Vapes, it's a vanilla/caramel custard that was one of my favorites before I started doing DIY for my juice.

Train

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Keep experimenting - you'll find something satisfying!!
Are you trying different BRANDS of juice as well as different flavors? There can be substantial difference...
And each time, throw in something "new" - random, even. A lot of folks are surprised by the first flavor that they love - they'll be trying dozens of different tobaccos or vanillas, and then fall in love with "rhubarb donut" or something. lol

Hi all, I have been trying to start vaping for a while. My son who is 16, really want me to quti smoking, and I know its terrible for me also. Been smoking a pack or so for 25 years. I tried some cheap pens at first, didnt do it for me, then I bought a pico from my son the 75w, seemed to much, so I bought the joyetech aio 1500mah, seems ok, just cannot find that right juice yet. I have tried watermelon, ry4, butterscotch, a few cake types, coffee, and many more at local shops. I was hoping to find a good caramel, or coffee, but have not yet, just seem to sample some, and buy some and they just are not doing it for me. I will not give up, as Ineed to quit this nasty habbit. Enough about me, this seems like a great forum.

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Welcome to the VU. Lots of good help and info here. The Pico's a great mod, just because it does 75 watts you don't have to vape that high. It will go as low as 1 watt. What tank are you using on it? If the AIO makes you happy that's great, any thing that gets you off the Stinky's is a step in the right direction.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Welcome to the underground and keep going there are so many choices when it comes to flavours don't let that out you off :cheers:

catfishman

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
First of i want to thank everyone for the welcome, and Train i am trying different brands form local b&m shops. Angrygod50, i have the melo3 on the pico, i know i can use it at lower watts, i just bought the aio, cause it is so small and light, its ok, just need that right flavor, and my son wanted something bigger,so i bought his pico, and Mark i might just try that caramel that you recommend. i have just been to quite a few shops around my area, some i can hardly even taste flavors.

USMCotaku

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

a pack every 20 years? not much of a habit :giggle:
I keed, i keed. Welcome to good decisions, and the VU

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
If you want a good coffee vape look here
http://thesaucela.com/collections/juice-quantities-of-5/products/120ml-ejuice-bogo-deal-vape-cheap

The Vanilla Bean Cream and Caramel Waffle Cappuccino are delicious and you get them at a very good price. Both are great coffee vapes.
It only goes up to 6mg nicotine though... so I don't know if it works for you or not. :) Just thought I'd throw it out there for you.

catfishman

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
those both sound good from thesaucela, i see there vg/pg is 80/20, is that ok for my aio and the pico? thanks

VU Sponsors