New Member Vendor PIF

jj2

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Advocacy
VAPING UNDERGROUND VENDORS PIF TO A NEW MEMBER

Central Vapers has donated a

30 MIL BOTTLE OF JUICE

It will be a while before I get back to this so just post a little about yourself and I'll choose and PM the taker ASAP.

Thank you

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah this is exciting! I am not in need but wanted to congratulate you on the great idea.

reddhott

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Vape Advocacy
Member For 5 Years
Yeah this is exciting! I am not in need but wanted to congratulate you on the great idea.
if u know anyone that is send them over!
also check out the new contest for a beautiful drip tip too!!

Reactions: jj2

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
if u know anyone that is send them over!
also check out the new contest for a beautiful drip tip too!!
I will definitely. Thanks again

bgaulding

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Also not in need, but I wanted to say thanks for being so generous.. It's a great PIF..

jj2

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Advocacy
It's more to a new member that hasn't tried this vendors juice. It's too make finding your favorites easier. My fault for not making it clear.

I'm about to say anyone who hasn't tried it!

I quit smoking last Aug. 15th because my 5yr old told me I had to if I was going to make it to 100, that day I went to the drug store and they had some $30 open tank piece of sh*t, but that piece of sh*t allowed me to quit after smoking a pack to a pack and a half for 16yrs. Then on my birthday this year, March 27, I told myself there had to be something better and sure enough, there was plenty. So I hinted to my wife and ended up with a Kanger Sub Tank, an istick 50w, Kayfun v4 (clone of course), a vaporflask DNA 40 clone w/ temp control and a Freakshow and Cloud Chasers RDA's and I know its only been a couple weeks but I have been completely addicted to coming up with new builds and just learning more and more about Vaping, the community, and how I can help to make sure I can enjoy being smoke free for a long time to come. Unfortunately with all I got no one thought to get juice because I had from my old drug store vape stuff but its all 24mg Nic and useless with all my new stuff so this would be an awesome treat as I currently can't afford enough new juice as my new devices are all guzzlers, lol. Thanks for the opportunity to win the and your wanting to PIF.

Last edited:

jj2

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Advocacy
And you got it!!!

PM coming :)

I quit smoking last Aug. 15th because my 5yr old told me I had to if I was going to make it to 100, that day I went to the drug store and they had some $30 open tank piece of sh*t, but that piece of sh*t allowed me to quit after smoking a pack to a pack and a half for 16yrs. Then on my birthday this year, March 27, I told myself there had to be something better and sure enough, there was plenty. So I hinted to my wife and ended up with a Kanger Sub Tank, an istick 50w, Kayfun v4 (clone of course), a vaporflask DNA 40 clone w/ temp control and a Freakshow and Cloud Chasers RDA's and I know its only been a couple weeks but I have been completely addicted to coming up with new builds and just learning more and more about Vaping, the community, and how I can help to make sure I can enjoy being smoke free for a long time to come. Unfortunately with all I got no one thought to get juice because I had from my old drug store vape stuff but its all 24mg Nic and useless with all my new stuff so this would be an awesome treat as I currently can't afford enough new juice as my new devices are all guzzlers, lol. Thanks for the opportunity to win the and your wanting to PIF.

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
just for clarity sake @jj2 are you an official representative of the vendor? Employee or otherwise

MarkS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Very cool! I was just checking out the PIF section. My 28 YO son just called me last Thursday night and said that he and one of his Gaming Team members were driving to Atlanta together for a competition and would be stopping by to visit on their way this Thursday. I've been tobacco free since 11/28/14 and my son said he just quit analogs and switched to vaping. He was explaining to me that he bought a used MVP and an Aspire Clearo from someone at work for $25 and when he could save up $75 he was going to buy a better Mod. I have a little surprise for him... Kanger Kbox, Efest 18650 2500 mAh cell, single 18650 charger, Kanger Sub-Tank, and a 5-pack of 0.5 ohm coils (a big shout out to My Freedom Smokes for getting my online order from their shop on Friday to my house on Monday for a good price). I'm also giving him one of my Youde IGO RDAs set up with dual coil and Japanese cotton, drip tips, a 30 mil bottle of my own DIY e-juice (Butter Pecan Honey Tobacco, 12 mg Nic, 30/70 PG/VG), 10 feet of Kanthal 26 ga. wire,some Japanese cotton, pipe cleaners, and Q-tips. I'm going to have a blast seeing the look on his face! I'm also going to enjoy going over various things to do with vaping with him (starting with safety). It's one of the few things we have in common.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Is he even familiar with RDA's yet being a new vaper?
May need your coaching on how those work, its great he took up vaping instead of smokes!! Congrats!!

MarkS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
He is supposed to come hang out and have dinner... spending about 3-4 hours together. I'm going to be introducing him to and educating him on lots! He's probably going to have his mind blown. If he doesn't care for the RDA he can shelf it for a while. I'm also going to be telling him what he needs to buy in the way of tools/supplies if he wants to get into rebuilding himself. There's a shop near where he lives that sounds fairly cool and I'm sure will help him with any initial builds. If they wont I'm going to advise him to get with someone who can walk him through it. If he can't then he will just need to come back for a visit! ;)

MarkS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm even thinking about putting in some Vodka for cleaning (its the cheapest you can buy and I use for cleaning... no way would I drink it!) if I can find a small bottle that wouldn't be confused with e-liquid. I just wish I had an extra coil jig, Atty ohm meter, and needle nose pliers/ceramic tweezers I could throw in too.

Reactions: jj2

VU Sponsors