Become a Patron!

New Member starting out with PIF

markfisk

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi All,

I'm a new member here and no, haven't got to the introduction forum yet, but have been off cigs and vaping since August 17th of this year. I started with an Aspire ETS with spinner batt (several), but now have 5 mods (including a VaporShark DNA2000) and 7 tanks and one RDA. Just started building coils with both Kanthal and Ni200.

Anyway, I like the PIF idea so if anyone has a TC capable mod and an Atlantis, Atlantis 2, or Triton or any other compatible tank, and wants to try TC on those tanks or is need of a new coil, I have 2 new authentic Ni200 coils I will mail out to you. Just PM me your address.

I have the TCR loaded for 316L in my Triton using the .3 SS coil and that seems to be doing really well on the VS200. I also have the Ni200 in my Smok TCT on an eLeaf TC40W as well as Ni200 in one of my Atlantis V2's on another TC40W and a .5 Kanthal in my other Atlantis 2 on an iStick 50. Have a dual .5 Kanthal build in my Darkhorse clone.

Have the black TFv4 on order and was thinking about picking up a Crown to try. You know, feel better without the cigs but haven't seen any costs savings yet ;). Using 3mg nic(started at 12) in from 70/30 VG to max VG juice - really like Suicide Bunny - Mother's Milk, and 2 fruity/dessert flavors from local B&M. Have some strawberries and cream CloudSauce but not much caring for that. I just got some Vaping Rabbit - White Queen that I haven't tried yet.

PM me if you want to try some Aspire Ni200 coils. Thanks!

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU.
Sounds like you are not saving the money you are saving on smokes yet.
Around here we call your problem "Shineyidas" But the real cost savings will be the future hospital cost that you will avoid by giving up the smokes.

markfisk

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
True - it's more just trying to find what I enjoy best...but I'll admit I think tanks are beautiful works of engineering and materials. Love the look of steel and glass.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU.
Sounds like you are not saving the money you are saving on smokes yet.
Around here we call your problem "Shineyidas" But the real cost savings will be the future hospital cost that you will avoid by giving up the smokes.
Call it the what?

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Spell check doesn't know the word.
Shiny I das.
Do you know the proper medical term for "buying too many shiny items"?

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You rock!
I have the super tank mini and not stoked on the Ni coils.
Can't find any locally and dont want to buy 5 online if they are not any different than the tobeco Ni coils I have.
If someone hasn't pm'd you yet... pm coming!

Thanx brother, I'll paypal you some cash if you use paypal.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Girls are born with it, but now it's spreading to the people that vape and need to spend their cig money on something other than cancer sticks.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
This is the first month that I haven't bought any new gear since I started.
-only because I have two mods on preorder and am torn on which topper(s) to get.

markfisk

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You rock!
I have the super tank mini and not stoked on the Ni coils.
Can't find any locally and dont want to buy 5 online if they are not any different than the tobeco Ni coils I have.
If someone hasn't pm'd you yet... pm coming!

Thanx brother, I'll paypal you some cash if you use paypal.

No need for cash...just PM me your address and I will drop them in the mail. Let me know how they work out.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This is the first month that I haven't bought any new gear since I started.
-only because I have two mods on preorder and am torn on which topper(s) to get.
What you have on preorder? And for me this is the first month I have spent over 500.00 in a long time..

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
What you have on preorder? And for me this is the first month I have spent over 500.00 in a long time..
I have a cloudmaker dna -depending on the actual rollout I'll either get the sx version or ill build an sx dual series mod. I also have a jaybo, noisy cricket on preorder (dual series mechmod)
Torn between the aeronaut RDA, or getting the obs crius and the aromamizer. (I would pop a tank but I really want a good single coil tank)

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have a cloudmaker dna -depending on the actual rollout I'll either get the sx version or ill build an sx dual series mod. I also have a jaybo, noisy cricket on preorder (dual series mechmod)
Torn between the aeronaut RDA, or getting the obs crius and the aromamizer. (I would pop a tank but I really want a good single coil tank)
Hmmm I am real torn on a another RDA and a RTA I have the Effusion DNA 200 on Pre -order and I ordered a box from David over at Vaporlips 350J dual box so there went a good sum of money + odds and ends.. I should build a box again I have not done anything in 6 months longest I have gone without feeling I have done something usefull. :)

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hmmm I am real torn on a another RDA and a RTA I have the Effusion DNA 200 on Pre -order and I ordered a box from David over at Vaporlips 350J dual box so there went a good sum of money + odds and ends.. I should build a box again I have not done anything in 6 months longest I have gone without feeling I have done something usefull. :)
Lol, longest I've gone without vapemail enroute as well, my mail carrier misses me

markfisk

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well I just bought a build stand form Tenderfoot stands and placed yet another order from MVS for some more juice and SS coils for Aspire tanks and Kanthals for the Subtank Mini. No new mods for awhile for me and still waiting on the black TFv4...maybe pick the Crown up locally tomorrow so I have it before leaving for Talladega.

Stand2.jpg

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanx for the coils markfisk, what juice do you vape? Fruits or desserts? I'll mail some DIY juice to you in return.

c.diehl

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Would you be looking to get rid of the istick 50 I just got into rda's but this istick 30w isn't cutting it

markfisk

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Would you be looking to get rid of the istick 50 I just got into rda's but this istick 30w isn't cutting it
No, it works ok for my Atlantis 2 tanks with the .5 coils which I do enjoy. Honestly, I don't think you'd be much happier with it than the 30 for what coil potential the RDA's have. I routinely run my Darkhorse at 65-85W. The iStick50 has reliability issues too, but mine has been good as I haven't spilled any juice on it / into it.

markfisk

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanx for the coils markfisk, what juice do you vape? Fruits or desserts? I'll mail some DIY juice to you in return.
Coils on the way to you today. Funny lately I like fruity desserts...my local B&M makes a "Popping Pineapple" that is like pineapple and vanilla custard or something like that that's really good. I also like Suicide Bunny "Mother's Milk" that is some crazy long recipe with lots of stuff in it. I like some berry flavored stuff too. Did away with any tobacco or menthol flavors awhile ago.

Anyway, as you can see the postage was nothing so no need to worry about it. The coils work good but do have about a half tank break-in period I've found. Somewhat funky taste at first.

IMG_0103.JPG

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got it, I'll mix up a fruity delight, got a good fruit loops that's just about done steeping and a fantastic vanilla custard (Game Over) that's done steeping and vape ready to send.

Can't ever have too much juice, more the merrier! :)

msjs91011

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Do you know the proper medical term for "buying too many shiny items"?
Shinitis. Add -itis to the end of almost any word (sometimes dropping the last letter for aesthetics) and it'll become a recognized medical addiction issue that needs treatment :D
Vapitis
Clouditis
Tankitis

Just like adding -phobia to the end of almost any word results in a mental condition, often being an acceptable issue, as in these cases..
Smokaphobia
Cigaphobia
Arsenicaphobia

amberjustus27

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
This is my first month vaping no smoking my machine gets hot burns my mouth. Can barley afford e juice. Nice ppl on here

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got the coils and have vaped with it for a couple days now. Much much much better than the tobeco coils.
Thanx so much @markfisk, really appreciate it!

Mixtures are about done steeping, I'll drop them in the mail this coming week. One of them is an experiment never tried before so use with caution lol.

markfisk

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Got the coils and have vaped with it for a couple days now. Much much much better than the tobeco coils.
Thanx so much @markfisk, really appreciate it!

Mixtures are about done steeping, I'll drop them in the mail this coming week. One of them is an experiment never tried before so use with caution lol.
Cool - glad they are working out for you. Thanks for sending some juice, although I'm probably not the best taste tester out there!

VU Sponsors