Become a Patron!

New member here to say hello

Joined today. Been vaping for about 4 years but went back on the stinkies last year. Currently cig free for 8 days now. Currently using aspire pokex with 18mg of tabacco flavoured juice from @onepoundliquid. Other gear I have is the aspire archon, eleaf ipower, istick 200tc wismec predator and tanks ranging from the clieto to the big baby beast and clieto 120

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Joined today. Been vaping for about 4 years but went back on the stinkies last year. Currently cig free for 8 days now. Currently using aspire pokex with 18mg of tabacco flavoured juice from @onepoundliquid. Other gear I have is the aspire archon, eleaf ipower, istick 200tc wismec predator and tanks ranging from the clieto to the big baby beast and clieto 120

Welcome to the underground Rob :cheers:

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And hello to you too! Welcome to VU... :wave:

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Hello Rob. Welcome back to vaping and VU. Always someone around to chat with if you need a distraction.

Thanks alot I feel very positive about this time must admit the pokex has been a real help with its compact size and flavour . Find it's a nice hot vape which is what I like. Using both of mine exclusively with tabacco flavoured juice one at 12mg and the other at 18mg. I use my bigger mods and tanks at home but these little beauties are for work and im chuffed to bits

VU Sponsors