Become a Patron!

New member from the USA

Phillballn24

Member For 1 Year
Hello!
New member here from the gulf coast! I have been vaping almost a year now, It started off as a way to get off dipping and now its become a full blown, horrible, money trap hobby! Haha I started off with a vaporesso tarot nano kit and a few upgrades later I am now using a drop rda with a Smok Veneno mod. Can' wait to get to know all of you! By the way I'm a super avid gamer, my psn is tripmastaflash69 and my steam id is just tripmastaflash. Add me, I play pretty much anything!

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Welcome bro. Fellow gulf coast'ian here as well. Glad to have more folks that share the same ugly brown ocean water.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Welcome aboard :cheers:

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
I totally agree! It seems like we'r a rare breed!

Thats debatable considering the large populations along the coast. It is however good to have more on here. Welcome and look forward to it. Houston here. Where along this big ugly coast do you hail?

Phillballn24

Member For 1 Year
Thats debatable considering the large populations along the coast. It is however good to have more on here. Welcome and look forward to it. Houston here. Where along this big ugly coast do you hail?
That's true haha and the Biloxi/Gulfport area

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Welcome to VU!:cheers:

Warning, the enablers are thick around here! My credit card starts trembling when it sees me login here...:giggle:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Hi and welcome to VU!

@jwill I never knew that the Gulf is ugly over your way. Go to the Florida Panhandle! Beautiful aqua water close to shore, farther out it's deep green. Sugar white sand. Fabulous!

The Atlantic, now, that's a different story, both ugly AND smelly.

Mississippi is the home of the gullywasher rainstorm. Every time I ever drove through Mississippi, I had to pull off the road and wait out the latest deluge of pouring rain because I couldn't see 2 feet in front of my car.

Used to live in Pensacola, then moved for a short time to Baton Rouge, so I made that drive along I-10 quite a few times.

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Hi and welcome to VU!

@jwill I never knew that the Gulf is ugly over your way. Go to the Florida Panhandle! Beautiful aqua water close to shore, farther out it's deep green. Sugar white sand. Fabulous!

The Atlantic, now, that's a different story, both ugly AND smelly.

Mississippi is the home of the gullywasher rainstorm. Every time I ever drove through Mississippi, I had to pull off the road and wait out the latest deluge of pouring rain because I couldn't see 2 feet in front of my car.

Used to live in Pensacola, then moved for a short time to Baton Rouge, so I made that drive along I-10 quite a few times.

We get the sand from the Missip' Makes the water brown. We vacation in Gulf Shores couple times a year. You are right, it is beautiful.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Hi and Welcome-

Glad you signed on!

:wave: