Become a Patron!

New member from Ohio...

d0wngrade

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hey all,

I go by d0wngrade. I have been vaping for about two-three years now... When I initially started I was attending college and one of my buddies introduced me to it. He had bought himself a Westside Vapor starter kit with the "cig-like" battery and the disposable cartomizers. It's been a long journey since then... I bought myself a Westside starter kit but I just didn't really like it. My first mod was an iTaste VV v3 (Variable Wattage & Variable Voltage) with some random cartomizer tank (the cheap ones... lol). About a month or two before my VV crapped out on me I bought an iClear 16 and the next week bought an iClear 20. As I mentioned it crapped out, by that I mean the 510 threads were completely stripped and when you went to take the device off of charge the whole circuit board would just pull out with the USB. It was terrible... When this happened I couldn't vape for about a month, and then I went and bought an iTaste MVP v2. I loved it mainly for the increased power output, but me being a nerd I loved the charger port on it. :D I had that for maybe a year and then got into the world of rebuildables and unregulated mods. My first RDA was some random generic tugboat and I loved it! I had it on my MVP most of the time I vaped. But it really wasn't doing it for me... I noticed everyone doing these huge clouds and I just wanted that. So I got a Magneto clone and a Little Boy RDA. I was in love...! Well, about four or five months later my Magneto got stolen by a (former...) "friend". I was lucky enough to find a Maraxus clone on sale for $19.99, and one of my long time friends gave me his Infinite CLT v2. That leads up to about a week ago. My CLT's screws were getting pretty bad so I ended up getting another Little Boy RDA and that's what I'm using now! :rolleyes:

When I'm not doing anything else I like to program random things... I know more then a handful of programming languages and love working on anything web-based...mostly server-side such as PHP. But I'm also in to game development and love working with Java and C++ for that. The rest I use for development with Android phones such as programming custom ROMs and/or Kernels for various devices using C.

I also love gaming, my most played game currently is probably The Elder Scrolls Online now that it doesn't suck anymore... lol!
I love to help with things I am knowledgeable about so if anyone needs any help with anything computer, programming, (some) hardware or (a LOT of) software - related just let me know! Happy to help!!

~d0wngrade

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU. I'm sure you will enjoy it here.

hey man welcome. sucks about the magneto, but glad you found a good replacement!
TESO sounds cool but I haven't played it. I heard it sucked so I ignored it and hadn't been following anything about it. Love Skyrim though--still play sometimes lol

d0wngrade

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Thanks everyone!! :)

hey man welcome. sucks about the magneto, but glad you found a good replacement!
TESO sounds cool but I haven't played it. I heard it sucked so I ignored it and hadn't been following anything about it. Love Skyrim though--still play sometimes lol
I played in the closed and the open beta for TESO. They were both horrible. Bugs everywhere and the gameplay was just crap... But since I was in the betas I got one month of free subscription time. I played maybe a week... Lol! It's "buy-to-play" now though, so you pay $60 once to own the game and it's free forever (no monthly fee). Again, me being in the betas meant I already "owned" the game. ;)
Since it's gone away from the subscription fees they've done a LOT of improvements... It's basically a whole different game... <3

Thanks everyone!! :)

I played in the closed and the open beta for TESO. They were both horrible. Bugs everywhere and the gameplay was just crap... But since I was in the betas I got one month of free subscription time. I played maybe a week... Lol! It's "buy-to-play" now though, so you pay $60 once to own the game and it's free forever (no monthly fee). Again, me being in the betas meant I already "owned" the game. ;)
Since it's gone away from the subscription fees they've done a LOT of improvements... It's basically a whole different game... <3
no subscription fees?? Intrigued! off to check it out... :D

VU Sponsors