Become a Patron!

New member from Delaware

New member here just introducing myself and saying hello from Delaware. I started smoking cigarettes at the age of 13 and smoked for 10 years before vaping helped me quit cigs for good. I started vaping cigalikes at first and then bought my first real vaporizer, an istick 20w and nautilus mini, almost 6 months ago. Since then, I've gone through about 4 different box mods, a couple mech mods, and a few drippers and tanks. Now, I just purchased a new Vaporshark rDNA 40, that I use with my subtank mini, that unfortunately has the scrambling screen issue with the DNA board and is now at Vaporshark getting repaired. So, until that gets back home to me, im vaping on my copper overdose clone mech with an authentic Tugboat V1 dripper on top. I build all my own coils and everything and really enjoyed drippers and mech mods for a while, but now I'd really rather have a variable wattage box mod and a nice tank instead, preferably an RTA. Anyway, I'm just glad I found this forum, I was over reading at another 'ecig' forum before I found vaping underground and this is a much better vaping forum for sure.

image.jpg image.jpg

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome to VU, Nice to meet you and enjoy our forum, sounds like your a seasoned vaper:)

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU.
I agree , it's a lot nicer here.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Glad to have you and welcome!

Thanks for the kind words and we are all proud of the place we have built here.

The moderators still suck though.

Wait, I am a moderator!

Dammit:eek:

:D:D:D:p:D:D:D

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Glad to have you and welcome!

Thanks for the kind words and we are all proud of the place we have built here.

The moderators still suck though.

Wait, I am a moderator!

Dammit:eek:

you don't suck Uncle.. unless it's a drink and you has a straw! ;)

VapinChevy

Abnormal Chevy Guy
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reviewer
Welcome to VU, if you need anything one of the staff or fellow vapers will be happy to assist you! :cool:

VU Sponsors