Become a Patron!

New Member, chiming in

vapeleash

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
First and foremost I want to say thank you for the vaping community's support in helping me quit smoking as of July 23rd, 2014. Like most beginner vapers, started with the ego/ cartomizer, then k100 then misc. mechs and boxes to my current setup, smok xpro m80 plus paired with the Kennedy w/demon cap, wielding dual claptons @ .47 ohms.
Vaping has become a hobby and led me to launch a small business, Vape Leash. "stop dropping your atomizers and topcaps" ;]. I am a firm believer in how the vaping community can save lives and boost local economies. I'm here to learn and contribute and be part of the positive community vapers have to offer.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome ! we're going to keep you on a short vapeleash lol. Lot's of good people here!

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU. Looks like we have a nice new member.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Gotta love that Home Page picture ! Just looked at the leash it's interesting. Really could help when dripping one less thing to put down or hold onto.

I love that main picture lol. But that's a great idea for drippers, not to the point of dripping yet but maybe one day.

Welcome as well

vapeleash

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I love that main picture lol. But that's a great idea for drippers, not to the point of dripping yet but maybe one day.

Welcome as well
when you take the plunge, you'll be glad you did! even though there are some dope tank setups

vapeleash

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
MODERATORS, SORRY, WRONG SECTION,
can this be moved to the New Member Intro section?

VU Sponsors