New Member But Very Experienced Vaper, I'm Really Glad To Be Here

Wern314

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hello all, I'm glad to be here

My name is Russ and I'm 34 years old. I smoked analogs on and off since I was a teen but two and a half years ago I discovered e-cigarettes for the first time from my brother. It couldn't have come at a better time as we were expecting out first child and i pledged to quit before he was born.

I ordered a V2 Cigs starter kit and the day it arrived I threw away my cigarette pack for the last time. Not long into vaping did I yearn for a better vape so I bought a Ego Twist, Evods, eliquid, kanthal and some wicking. Little did I know then that this would eventually turn into a full blown hobby obsession. Lol. Now im rocking regulated box mods, mechanicals, RDA's, RBA's, RBTA's, DIY eliquid and the whole lot. Lol. I love researching forums and youtube videos I've learned so much along the way. Vaping has come down to a science for me and im always trying to improve my vape. I would call myself an experienced vaper yet i still learn something new everyday and that's what I love so muchb about it. Coil building and DIY eliquid have truly become a passion of mine.

Again I'm really glad to be here, I'm really liking what I've seen so far. I hope I can help others and that others here can help me with questions i have.

I call this my Vape Station

Last edited:

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hello and welcome Russ. Great to have you here,it will be fun.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU, always good to see a new non-smoker here.

galsvapetoo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to vu and I'm digging the vape station that's what's up

VU Sponsors