Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
FOr 1 litre. Thats right. Its a bit peppery. and we had it at $100 A litre, But have now lowered it to $60.
Enjoy.
VT

EthelMaltol

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
There are two other companies selling non-peppery nic right now, one is $45, the other $50. Unless someone likes it peppery. Can you tell me why it is like this? Thanks!

MoFo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Their normal nic is so much cleaner tasting than anything else on the market that you don't get much throat hit with it. So they actually had to intentionally make it "peppery" to add throat hit for those that like it. The others are not intentionally made "peppery" if my understanding is correct... I've got some of the $50 dollar stuff that you mentioned and some of VTs regular nic. Night and day difference.

Last edited:

Vaperstek

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Maltol,
We actually mis treat the nic to oxidize it some before bottling it. You want bite and some burn we got it.

EthelMaltol

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks, that is so cool! I personally only like just enough throat hit to know I am vaping! :)

MoFo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm very tempted by this price. I'm wondering where it stands in regards to the quality of other "mistreated" nic lol.. I just bought a liter of your normal nic.. but a couple bottles of this in the freezer, to add to my just in case stash, might not be a bad thing.

Vaperstek

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Vaperstek

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Mofo on your next order I will drop a sample in for ya... ;)

I actually would of tried today but I had a computer down at my other store so I was out of pocket for most of the day.

Vaperstek

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
There are two other companies selling non-peppery nic right now, one is $45, the other $50. Unless someone likes it peppery. Can you tell me why it is like this? Thanks!

Em,
Are you asking why this nic we have at a lower price is peppery?
The reason being is we oxidize it a bit before bottling. We are still on the learning curve of getting I exactly right every time as it is tricky. But we feel it is as good as those other $45-60 nics if that is what one wants.

MoFo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mofo on your next order I will drop a sample in for ya... ;)

I actually would of tried today but I had a computer down at my other store so I was out of pocket for most of the day.

Sounds good, thanks! I'll mention this post in the comments section. Hopefully it won't be too long.

VU Sponsors