Become a Patron!

New laws in Uk

StephenGeo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Is it possible that I will still be able to buy tanks larger than 2ml volume online?? I know on the 20th May that the shops can't sell them after that date. I just want to know if I need to stock up this week??

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
You should have no problems getting the tanks of your dreams from either Fasttech or 3F.

It may take a while but you do eventually get your order delivered.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Is it possible that I will still be able to buy tanks larger than 2ml volume online?? I know on the 20th May that the shops can't sell them after that date. I just want to know if I need to stock up this week??

I can imagine how most will get around it is sell with a 2ml tank and offer extenders in the kit

I'm hoping these rules won't affect RDAs in the uk as well!

Already bought a bit of nic to keep me going for the next 6 months after that 20mg/ml in 10ml vials is all we'll be able to get over here absolutely the wrong way to go about it

All this is about leaking and not having too much in one tank they seriously need to get a grip it's completely backwards to have more small bottles around, refill more often ... not only is it worse for the environment, increases the chance of leaking by refilling more often but pushes costs up a lot for everyone so more will turn back to smoking as a result it's a damn shame

StephenGeo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I can imagine how most will get around it is sell with a 2ml tank and offer extenders in the kit

Already bought a bit of nic to keep me going for the next 6 months after that 20mg/ml in 10ml vials is all we'll be able to get over here absolutely the wrong way to go about it

All this is about leaking and not having too much in one tank they seriously need to get a grip it's completely backwards to have more small bottles around, refill more often ... not only is it worse for the environment, increases the chance of leaking by refilling more often but pushes costs up a lot for everyone so more will turn back to smoking as a result it's a damn shame
I agree with your comments there, it is going backwards. Why would they make us use smaller tanks that need refilling a lot more often. I'm going to be refilling a 2ml tank everytime I go out, attracting attention off kids, anyone whose looking really, when I go out with my 6ml or 5ml tanks they'll last me till I get home , No-one sees me with juice snd tanks. It's just bringing it out into the open more, when going off ""what they want"" we should be keeping it out of sight of minors not letting them see us carrying refills, top-ups of juice.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Anyone who wants to continue Vaping no matter what country they are located need to have a good supply of 100mg nic in PG base stored in their freezer. Nicotine is the weak link, pretty much everything else in Vaping can be fairly easily made/constructed from off the counter items except Nicotine.

I currently have 4.5 liters of Nic stashed in the freezer, more than enough to get me through the rest of my life.

Governments are coming after us all to serve their Corporate Masters in Big Pharma.

StephenGeo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You should have no problems getting the tanks of your dreams from either Fasttech or 3F.

It may take a while but you do eventually get your order delivered.
So that means I can still buy off anywhere online?? Or just the places you mentioned?

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I agree with your comments there, it is going backwards. Why would they make us use smaller tanks that need refilling a lot more often. I'm going to be refilling a 2ml tank everytime I go out, attracting attention off kids, anyone whose looking really, when I go out with my 6ml or 5ml tanks they'll last me till I get home , No-one sees me with juice snd tanks. It's just bringing it out into the open more, when going off ""what they want"" we should be keeping it out of sight of minors not letting them see us carrying refills, top-ups of juice.

Nothing when it comes to Government makes sense except one thing, they are not out to serve the public good, only to serve their Corporate Masters.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So that means I can still buy off anywhere online?? Or just the places you mentioned?

You can get it now, but be ready for them to crack down at Customs.

Unless you've got a respectable stash you're about to get screwed.

StephenGeo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You can get it now, but be ready for them to crack down at Customs.

Unless you've got a respectable stash you're about to get screwed.
I've got 8 subtanks now. And I'd say 4 of them have decks come with them for rebuilding your own coils, which I haven't got into yet. Looks like I'm going have to buy a couple more subtanks this week, then when it actually does come down to the nazis sorry I meant government cracking down I'll just start sticking home made coils in the tanks that'll take them.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've got 8 subtanks now. And I'd say 4 of them have decks come with them for rebuilding your own coils, which I haven't got into yet. Looks like I'm going have to buy a couple more subtanks this week, then when it actually does come down to the nazis sorry I meant government cracking down I'll just start sticking home made coils in the tanks that'll take them.

IMO you shouldn't buy anything you can't rebuild. Basically only get RTA and RDA's and again, stock up on 100mg nic in PG base, that's were we're very vulnerable.

StephenGeo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
IMO you shouldn't buy anything you can't rebuild. Basically only get RTA and RDA's and again, stock up on 100mg nic in PG base, that's were we're very vulnerable.
Thanks for help pal.

wert

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Geeez your gov is fu(led!

That reminds me... My gov likes to follow by yours example... Damn!

For you to know... Hiliq.com has reliable pure nicotine!
Forget 100mg/ml crap.

But pure on your skin or even inhaling the evap will if not kill you it will put you in intensive care.
But a govs bullshit usually serves to no good in the community anyway.

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
These rules affect all European member states I believe so 28 countries this bullshit is going to happen in

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Who knows doubt it although whether they hit the DIYers with a ban we shall see they will probably want on site controls where obviously the population is so stupid we can't possibly calculate things ourselves ....nanny state and all that

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
With 20mg/ml is probably gonna be better to get nic suspended in VG going forward gonna need more of it in the mix :)

There is still a glimmer of hope shall keep monitoring the siuatuon but for now it's remains crap for everyone in uk especially if the government sees an angle to tax vapers since they are being classed as tobacco products now

https://www.eliquidflavourconcentra...tblog/tltblog&tltpath=resources&tltblog_id=43

Last edited:

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
These rules affect all European member states I believe so 28 countries this bullshit is going to happen in
Yep, the when the unelected bureaucrats in Brussels pass a "Directive", all EU member states are required to pass laws to implement that directive. I believe the UK has done that, but I suspect there won't be much enthusiasm for actually enforcing this nonsense in the UK.

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Yep, the when the unelected bureaucrats in Brussels pass a "Directive", all EU member states are required to pass laws to implement that directive. I believe the UK has done that, but I suspect there won't be much enthusiasm for actually enforcing this nonsense in the UK.

Midnight tonight goes in over here! Every single company I use has sent out emails they intend to comply

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Geeez your gov is fu(led!

That reminds me... My gov likes to follow by yours example... Damn!

For you to know... Hiliq.com has reliable pure nicotine!
Forget 100mg/ml crap.

But pure on your skin or even inhaling the evap will if not kill you it will put you in intensive care.
But a govs bullshit usually serves to no good in the community anyway.

Fuck that, it's irresponsible to buy pure nic. However, they do sell 200mg. I need a liter or two. And a new freezer.

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Midnight tonight goes in over here! Every single company I use has sent out emails they intend to comply
Voluntary compliance is not the same as enforcement.

Here in the US, nobody is supposed to sell any new product that was introduced after August 8th, 2016. At first, most vendors were careful about being in compliance. But now you can find numerous of new products on vendors' shelves and enforcement appears to be nil.

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Voluntary compliance is not the same as enforcement.

Here in the US, nobody is supposed to sell any new product that was introduced after August 8th, 2016. At first, most vendors were careful about being in compliance. But now you can find numerous of new products on vendors' shelves and enforcement appears to be nil.

It's funny you mention that I've been trawling the uk websites today looking to pick up a bargain or two they are just selling off thier crappy products, keeping all the good stuff back bet it's to do exactly what you are saying
Well there are a few gems to be found out there but they have mainly been snapped up already

It's funny some other European countries seem to take no notice of some of the laws coming out from the unelected officials from Europe we spend countless millions in this country complying with stupid laws that make absolutely no sense ...I'm not saying it's all bad but some of it is ridiculous

VU Sponsors