Become a Patron!

New here and to vaping

My name is Ashley n I'm new to this group and to vaping. I know the basics but I'm trying to learn some more n get more advanced equipment. So far I'm loving it, I just want to learn more. I've tried a few local shops and they weren't really to helpful. Everyone has to learn n I hate feeling stupid.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to VU Ashley :wave:

You are at a great place to learn and grow as a vaper - heck - we were all where you are when we first started also!

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome to VU Ashley

The current FDA regs have local shops hands tied on showing/teaching/helping those not experienced. Hopefully that changes soon with new legislation in the queue.

This is a good resource to belong to, as you will get real experiences point of views, and can point to better priced gear acquisition. Everybody is or was new once here, and taking this 1st step will open doors to help and guidance.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU
Good to have you here
This is a great place to learn and get some good news about sales.

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I"ve been in higher education for a very long time. One of the first things I tell my new students are the three most important words in education, "I don't know". This opens the door to learning. I also tell them that if people think negatively of them because they don't know something they have no reason to know, then that's the problem of those people and not their problem.

You're not stupid for not knowing anything about vaping. I ask questions all the time, it's the best way to get answers.

Welcome to VU!!

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Welcome to the Underground. Plenty of helpful folks here always willing to help.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Welcome to the underground :vino:

everyone started knowing bigger all about vaping Bobnat spoke words of wisdom for sure ...worked for me on here when I first joined ;)

Ask away no question is stupid when you are learning

XEVU

Equal Opportunity Offender
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hiya welcome to VU. There seems to be a person for every type of vaping here and they are all extremely helpful.

BTW. I'm sure Tyson will be around soon with his Official opinion and link to his review.
Have a blessed day!

VU Sponsors