Become a Patron!

New here and first time posting. Sigelei

I need advice. I have been vaping for over a year and had a number of Vapes. I have never had problems with any of them until I bought the Sigelei T150, touch screen. When I say problems, I mean physically. I now have migranes, severe dizziness and even get ear infections. This all started right after this particular vape. I have fluctuated the wattage and voltage so much and change my coils when needed. I have purchased a Vape pen which is expected to arrive on Tuesday, hopefully sooner. If anyone has heard of the same problems or if you have advice, please let me know. I would appreciate it.

NATURE

Member For 1 Year
All of those symptoms are probably related. Migraines and dizziness can be caused by an inner ear infection. If you think it's the vape, stop using it and see what happens. I don't see how a mod can cause any problems, but if your using a different tank perhaps it's an allergy issue. Your best bet is to go see a doctor.

All of those symptoms are probably related. Migraines and dizziness can be caused by an inner ear infection. If you think it's the vape, stop using it and see what happens. I don't see how a mod can cause any problems, but if your using a different tank perhaps it's an allergy issue. Your best bet is to go see a doctor.
Thank you for taking the time of answering. I have been to the Dr and have taken antibiotics for the ear infections and migranes. I am now on the new vape and feel a completely different. It's amazing how drastic the change is. I retired that old vape. It could have been the tank.

VU Sponsors