Become a Patron!

New Geyser Rda

bigboilik

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just got this rda in today any build recommendations my sweet spot is about0.46 would like it to be a little bit of a cloud chucker1433365835715-941789633.jpg

Attachments

• 1433365899121-2054633431.jpg
    1433365899121-2054633431.jpg
    433.8 KB · Views: 27

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Is it Authentic ? I as looking at them when Dark Ronnin came out with that dual atty box. They're like $100.00. Looks like an awesome RDA. I'm sure you can find some you tube vids on that one ! Enjoy it!

bigboilik

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Is it Authentic ? I as looking at them when Dark Ronnin came out with that dual atty box. They're like $100.00. Looks like an awesome RDA. I'm sure you can find some you tube vids on that one ! Enjoy it!
no it's a clone it's just a challenge to build on with time it'll get easier but for now I like it

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've seen 4 coil builds for them. That thing should really chuck some clouds!

bigboilik

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah I have a dual coil setup and it still is a fog machine

Just curious do you get a taste from the middle Teflon piece? Just curious cuz I own one and it tastes like I do but I might be paranoid

bigboilik

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
No I didn't get any taste from it at all

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You probably don't have to, but it gives you the option to do it if you want.

Woodsman

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Everyone likes to show off now and then. The Geyser is a good showoff cloudmaker.
Like the reviewer, I too am slightly bothered by the idea of the Teflon centerpiece. But it's not an all day vape, so what the heck.

Woodsman

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
from what i remember ,dark ronin said on the original you use it without that teflon piece ??? i really don't know one way or the other
He used the Teflon piece, but I would wonder if by now he might have removed it...

bigboilik

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I vape with the dual coil setup it doesn't get too hot and you can take really long pulls and still won't have to worry about getting a dry hit... I vape with the Teflon piece and it doesny bother me at all it's supposed to be used for dripping to evenly spread the ejuice to each coil

VU Sponsors