“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
was wondering if anyone has tried the new fa flavors. The doughnut and graham crust sound good. Interested in how the ice cream stacks up too.
Imma gettin mine tomorrow! Hoping for good things!

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Let me know if the doughnut is good. All the doughnut flavorings I have tried tasted a bit like play dough.
I will! I’m not a play dough taster, but I’ll let you know.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think I have only bought a 4 oz bottle of CAP VC V1 and a 4 oz bottle of CAP Vanilla whipped cream this year as far as flavorings go.
It was of course a BCF sale thing and just went in my freezer.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I think I have only bought a 4 oz bottle of CAP VC V1 and a 4 oz bottle of CAP Vanilla whipped cream this year as far as flavorings go.
It was of course a BCF sale thing and just went in my freezer.
Hope they don't discontinue V1....:rolleyes:

It just works with about everything.

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
The vanilla gelato is all right, can see it working with quite a few things, helped pull a recipe I've been working on for months together. Not quite as good as some of the other ice cream flavors IMO, but still solid. I also got dragon fruit in the box, can't wait.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
So, I posted this in another thread, but it belongs here, too. The FA chocolate donut is wonderful! No play dough taste.....just a chocolate cake donut with a very light coffee undercurrent. No alcohol taste. No glaze, as far as I can tell. Not super sweet. I’ve been vaping it solo for a few days now. I really like it! Looking forward to working with it!

MagicJosh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So, I posted this in another thread, but it belongs here, too. The FA chocolate donut is wonderful! No play dough taste.....just a chocolate cake donut with a very light coffee undercurrent. No alcohol taste. No glaze, as far as I can tell. Not super sweet. I’ve been vaping it solo for a few days now. I really like it! Looking forward to working with it!
Thanks cant wait

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Have you ever tried Bronuts? I thought it was disgusting. But I'm going to order the above, just out of curiosity. If it's disgusting, I'm sending it to you on a slow boat from China. Hopefully it'll take a year and it'll turn into to something else. ;)

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Have you ever tried Bronuts? I thought it was disgusting. But I'm going to order the above, just out of curiosity. If it's disgusting, I'm sending it to you on a slow boat from China. Hopefully it'll take a year and it'll turn into to something else. ;)
Lol! I was not a fan of Bronuts......but I might give it a mix with the new FA. IMO, the new one really is quite nice. Like I said, I’ve been vaping it solo over the past week and I’m impressed.

Actually.....I just looked at the recipe. The new fa is more of a straight cake donut. No glaze, no fuss. Like a Dunkin Donuts plain cake donut. I think I might just start fresh and do a chocolate donut/coffee type thing.

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lol! I was not a fan of Bronuts......but I might give it a mix with the new FA. IMO, the new one really is quite nice. Like I said, I’ve been vaping it solo over the past week and I’m impressed.

Actually.....I just looked at the recipe. The new fa is more of a straight cake donut. No glaze, no fuss. Like a Dunkin Donuts plain cake donut. I think I might just start fresh and do a chocolate donut/coffee type thing.

Oh man, I love those donuts. They have Dunkin Donuts here put no plain donuts.

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dunkin is on every block in MASS. haha.. I cant get away from DD Where I live.
As a kid I lived in Alston/Brighton and have been going to DD forever. The money I've spent there would have bought a franchise. I've been to DD in a number of countries. In Thailand the locals don't care for the coffee at all but they're nuts about the donuts, many of which are adapted to their cuisine. I still drink a DD coffee just about every morning, it's the only coffee I like.

MagicJosh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
As a kid I lived in Alston/Brighton and have been going to DD forever. The money I've spent there would have bought a franchise. I've been to DD in a number of countries. In Thailand the locals don't care for the coffee at all but they're nuts about the donuts, many of which are adapted to their cuisine. I still drink a DD coffee just about every morning, it's the only coffee I like.
Me too. I hate starbucks coffee. I like there frapaccinos though. But DD is the best they have the perfect coffee with the right amount of caffeine. I lived in Allston in my early 20's great place.

VU Sponsors