Become a Patron!

New e-juice recommendation

Ashley vapor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I've tried HOOLOO ejuice, the whole line is about fruit, and some of them taste pretty good.
Now I'm looking for more new e-juice, do you have a recommendation?

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I will recommend some but I get mine from the local Vape shop and I am not sure where you could find them online.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

vapeyvapevape

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Try fumus.co.uk you can choose up to four flavours and mix your own ejuice I just got strawberry and kiwi aniseed and menthol really nice actually for value try vapewild they got voted number one for brand in a poll I found on google they do 480mls for around $58 also eco vape do different ranges and are really good liquids I use the dripping range and psycho bunny they do others also premium ranges and more

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Thanks for your recommendation, I found some of them in online website, such as cosmic fog:)
Be careful with nicotine amounts in eliquids. My Cosmic Fog, for example, contains 12mg of nicotine whereas my other eliquids go down to 6 and 3 mg of nicotine.

Syrath

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've recently found my way to Jam Monster - Jam, Butter, Toast. Doesn't sound like awesome at least to me but I've found it to be maybe my new favorite juice.
I also like the Snapp line. But it really depends on your flavor profile. I watch a lot of reviews to try to get an idea of what I might like, some of the reviewers in YouTube do a good job. Beware Watts, tank, rda all can make a difference.

Ashley vapor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Be careful with nicotine amounts in eliquids. My Cosmic Fog, for example, contains 12mg of nicotine whereas my other eliquids go down to 6 and 3 mg of nicotine.
Maybe you're right, cause I haven't an ejuice with 12mg nicotine. All my ejuice is 0~3 mg nicotine strength such as HOOLOO ejuice.

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I have tried 3 and 6 and 12 mg of nicotine and honestly don't see much difference except that 6 and 12 mg means less flavor and harsher hit and 3 mg seems to satisfy my cravings more.

CJ-3

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You may like That1Vape

Every order is made fresh and you can choose your pg/by as well as big content for each flavor.

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Budget juice, I use Tmaxx and Verde Valley Vapes. High end juice, I prefer Gothic Vapor and Aloha Vapes. Most flavors from any of these lines are pretty darn good, and I highly recommend them. Find them on Google...

Rabbit Slayer

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Vape wild seems to include various flavors, which do you prefer?:)
Summer Solstice and Hannibal Nectar are my 2 favs
But for like $17 you can get 6 10ml samples of whatever you want to try out...just let them steep for at least 2 weeks for best results

hi,

in vape cloud uk we have some great flavors visit our latest juice page for more information

14731286_10157747144915094_6715379563575664867_n_grande_62f7e727-3e65-46f3-a964-32d3c148e367_large.jpg

Dbro84

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
taffy man grape, Vape Depot The Garden, cassadaga cannoli be nuts, sicboy sicker than most.

Kendall

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Vape wild seems to include various flavors, which do you prefer?:)
I received 14 flavors from Vape Wild last week and most need time to steep. The only ones that seemed ready and I have tried are Half Baked and Vanilla Butternut. Half Baked tastes like straight up honey and I really like it. Vanilla Butternut was a favorite of mine from another company and this one is really good as well.

CityofEvil

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I ordered 3 different flavors from vapewild. Immediately tried the cotton candy and seriously made me sick. I've tried alot of different juice and something was off with this one. I havent dared try the other 2 i bought. Maybe they needed to steep...who knows.

Anyways, i cant put down NRD Ejuice stuff. Their Mr. Anderson is a grape lime rickey that is amazing. Just my $0.02 though.

dropstep

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I ordered 3 different flavors from vapewild. Immediately tried the cotton candy and seriously made me sick. I've tried alot of different juice and something was off with this one. I havent dared try the other 2 i bought. Maybe they needed to steep...who knows.

Anyways, i cant put down NRD Ejuice stuff. Their Mr. Anderson is a grape lime rickey that is amazing. Just my $0.02 though.

Vapewild needs too steep atleast 2 weeks.

Whitesoxfan2579

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
On Cloud Custard and Cinnamon Roll are both good choices. A couple weeks steeping time for sure.

CityofEvil

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

My apologies, it was NOT vapewild juice i was talking about. It was juice from vaporgod. Nasty.

Sporkdroid

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I recently found Marlin Steam's Adrift. Nice Tasty Butter Rum Cannoli. I will be looking for more flavors as well.

VU Sponsors