Become a Patron!

New dripper want biggest clouds ever

Vapin24/7

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
When dripping is there juices that are made for specific cloud making alone? Or does it just matter as long as it's 100% vg is the best cloud maker? My sons goal is to make biggest clouds ever and set the fire alarm atleast one time. Is there a trick or tip when vaping to perform more cloud production

Vapin24/7

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Isn't it cool that's it's something that you don't need to hide it from dad. My son just turned 14. I started vaping and he started to. But to be truefull with you he got me into the ecigs you purchase at 7/11 or convienence store and I decided to get serious about quitting smoking and now we are vaping addicts

OB61887

Am I saying meow?
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
As far as juice goes, 100% VG is the most vapor you will get. I don't know of anything else that will help. The atty will make the second biggest difference. If you want just clouds, the Dodge is probably your best bet with the Mutation X V2 a close second (but the mutation has much better flavor). After the atty, the next biggest difference will be your build. While you can find recommendations, it's best to experiment with this one for yourself. Just stay safe. Finally, technique on the inhale and exhale will make a significant impact on cloud production and vape density.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Isn't it cool that's it's something that you don't need to hide it from dad. My son just turned 14. I started vaping and he started to. But to be truefull with you he got me into the ecigs you purchase at 7/11 or convienence store and I decided to get serious about quitting smoking and now we are vaping addicts
My opinion is what a Dad does with his son is his own business.

Vapin24/7

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
As far as juice goes, 100% VG is the most vapor you will get. I don't know of anything else that will help. The atty will make the second biggest difference. If you want just clouds, the Dodge is probably your best bet with the Mutation X V2 a close second (but the mutation has much better flavor). After the atty, the next biggest difference will be your build. While you can find recommendations, it's best to experiment with this one for yourself. Just stay safe. Finally, technique on the inhale and exhale will make a significant impact on cloud production and vape density.

Thanks so much for this break down. This will help us tremendously I wish I could pay you back for this. I appreciate the time you took to give us this info. Happy New Years

Vapin24/7

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
My opinion is what a Dad does with his son is his own business.
I get some feed back from people saying that it is wrong to allow him to do it. I look at it this way he could be smoking cigs and hiding it and he's not. Also he could be doing a lot of other things behind my back but he doesn't cause he knows he can tell me anything and not be afraid. He's the only kid in the group that he hangs out with that doesn't lie to me about where he's going what's he doing or anything. Like if he's going to a party where there will be alcohol he will tell me and I will let him go with the confidence of knowing where he is and what is going on. I feel the openness that we have lets him make better decisions

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
....Finally, technique on the inhale and exhale will make a significant impact on cloud production and vape density....
Guess, it's a problem when you've been smoking cigarettes for over 35 years, due to that, your lungs don't have the capacity needed.

driver379

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Guess, it's a problem when you've been smoking cigarettes for over 35 years, due to that, your lungs don't have the capacity needed.
Ain't that the truth!

galsvapetoo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I get some feed back from people saying that it is wrong to allow him to do it. I look at it this way he could be smoking cigs and hiding it and he's not. Also he could be doing a lot of other things behind my back but he doesn't cause he knows he can tell me anything and not be afraid. He's the only kid in the group that he hangs out with that doesn't lie to me about where he's going what's he doing or anything. Like if he's going to a party where there will be alcohol he will tell me and I will let him go with the confidence of knowing where he is and what is going on. I feel the openness that we have lets him make better decisions
Well I don't necessarily agree with this I do think it is better than your child lying to you. And I'm not here to judge it isn't my place or anyone else's. That being said definitely 100% vg is important drip tonic makes some great vg vapees like funky monkey and pink nova. I have a hard time vaping max vg it gives me the coughing fits but I do it anyway because I love it. And for sure technique. I suck at it because I supposedly mouth to lung it. And I can't blow a cloud for shits. My bf can blow clouds like it's going out of style

VU Sponsors