New Desire Mad Dog Mech Kit

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I was fortunate enough to win this in purple in one of our contests. What are your thoughts on this set?

I love the look of it, contour of the mech and the build deck. Thanks in advance for your help.

KarmicRage

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well aren't you a lucky one... Lol. Congratulations. It has been on my watch list for a long time. And even though I've recently moved over to 20700 batteries (gave the better half my batteries, mod and griffin 25) and mod I still find myself looking at it. It's a tidy piece of kit and from a mad dog owner there aren't many atomisers set for as many builds as this is capable of. Sure the pure RDA has it's problems, such as leaking with even a minor tilt, but I believe the RDTA version will be just that bit better with having the tank underneath. Plus it comes with the bottom piece to the RDTA for using with other mods. What's not to love? Excellent build deck with ample air flow and the ability to use it on a regulated mod!!
The more I talk about it the more I wanna pull the trigger on it sling for another week? Might have to be lol

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was fortunate enough to win this in purple in one of our contests. What are your thoughts on this set?

I love the look of it, contour of the mech and the build deck. Thanks in advance for your help.
I think it's hideous and should be hidden away... in my collection...

Seriously, though, it's a nice rig and on my wish list. I love RDTAs, and have quite a few, including some that mate up with my mechs, but none as matchy-matchy as this.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

KarmicRage

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hideous?! We looking at the same mech? Haha. It is a really nice build deck. Accommodates the really wide builds very well, at least I think so. Although I have never done anything as wide as some of the advanced (expert) level coils, it should easily fit a staggerton coil in it, with a modest selection of wires.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I don't do mechs. But, for a reviewers sake, I may do one. That deck is too beautiful to pass up. And, when I'm done, I'll clean her up and decide to keep it in 'my' collection or offer it to someone who will truly appreciate it. I also love RDTAs...on regulated mods.

@KarmicRage Too funny. I look at it every other day or so. She's slick. And she's got a Kick. It will fire like lightning even with the most beautiful and complex build. I don't want to break up the set. It's just too beautiful the way it is. Hmmm...I'm tempted to do a review on it even though I don't do mechs. I'll get some rad coils to build with in the review. :cool:

KarmicRage

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I don't believe I've watched a review by yourself, if and when you do one link us into it. I would like a voice from a forum's view rather than the 'unpaid' reviewers on YouTube, such as rip trippers. Hopefully you have some bitchin coils to show off at the same time as the setup :)

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I don't believe I've watched a review by yourself, if and when you do one link us into it. I would like a voice from a forum's view rather than the 'unpaid' reviewers on YouTube, such as rip trippers. Hopefully you have some bitchin coils to show off at the same time as the setup :)

Thank you, Karmic! There is a link to my channel in my signature below. And Subscribe! So you know when I upload another video. I'm having it revamped and hope to showcase shortly after Sept.1st. I do have 3 reviews posted but I was nervous on New Years Eve and was trying to find my way on the others. I'll have it up after the holiday hopefully with some beautiful coils.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors