Become a Patron!

New Capella Flavors.......... Any Reviews?

TheRealSean

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Those 2 work pretty good in just about everything.
Usually with CAP Vanilla Whipped Cream which is also quite good IMO.
I wish I could do a mix now have to wait until Monday before I can order flavors. Have a strawberry whip wanting to mix calls for sweet and ripe straw cap. Herd stories of strawberry glaze new flavor cant seem to find it bet would take place of the ripe and sweet. You bigger fan cap v bean ice cream or just vanilla ice cream.

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I wish I could do a mix now have to wait until Monday before I can order flavors. Have a strawberry whip wanting to mix calls for sweet and ripe straw cap. Herd stories of strawberry glaze new flavor cant seem to find it bet would take place of the ripe and sweet. You bigger fan cap v bean ice cream or just vanilla ice cream.

Many like to mix TFA Strawberry Ripe with CAP Sweet SB.
And they do work well together, I just like the Shisha SB better.
And just 2% works with almost everything, and simple too:D.
A few commented they didn't care for it, but it's kinda rare IMO.

Never tried the Vanilla Ice Cream so I can't really compare.
But the Vanilla Bean Gelato was nasty.

TheRealSean

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Many like to mix TFA Strawberry Ripe with CAP Sweet SB.
And they do work well together, I just like the Shisha SB better.
And just 2% works with almost everything, and simple too:D.
A few commented they didn't care for it, but it's kinda rare IMO.

Never tried the Vanilla Ice Cream so I can't really compare.
But the Vanilla Bean Gelato was nasty.
Shisha straw and inawera straw are on my shopping list. True that on v bean gelato. Just asking v bean ice cream not a fan used way more than just vanilla. More and more i chat or talk with people its like more iam going backwards. Info is so helpful but my decisions increase on what to try.

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Info is so helpful but my decisions increase on what to try.

Normal for DIY to keep wanting to try more and more flavors & brands.
Have to look at it as a long term hobby.
Even with 400+ flavors I still have a wish list for next time.
Although I don't order new flavors as often as I used to.
Usually wait until I'm running out of some of my favorites I need to re-order.

BTW I used to use 3% TFA Vanilla Swirl + 1-2% TFA/CAP Sweet Cream to make an Ice Cream like add-on to fruits.
That was before I tried any TFA/CAP VBIC.
But I do add TFA Dairy Milk or FW Milk to make it more complete, or more to my liking anyway.

TheRealSean

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Normal for DIY to keep wanting to try more and more flavors & brands.
Have to look at it as a long term hobby.
Even with 400+ flavors I still have a wish list for next time.
Although I don't order new flavors as often as I used to.
Usually wait until I'm running out of some of my favorites I need to re-order.

BTW I used to use 3% TFA Vanilla Swirl + 1-2% TFA/CAP Sweet Cream to make an Ice Cream like add-on to fruits.
That was before I tried any TFA/CAP VBIC.
But I do add TFA Dairy Milk or FW Milk to make it more complete, or more to my liking anyway.
You have a lot of time and money in diy. You need your own mixing show. I use double chocolate clear and milk tpa calls for sweetener. You can play around with them I dont add the sweetener. I put marsh and sweet cream cap. Last time I put 2% sweet straw cap. I didn't pick up any strawberry but it taste like the chocolate malt ice that you get off ice cream truck. Pretty good.

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
You have a lot of time and money in diy. You need your own mixing show. I use double chocolate clear and milk tpa calls for sweetener. You can play around with them I dont add the sweetener. I put marsh and sweet cream cap. Last time I put 2% sweet straw cap. I didn't pick up any strawberry but it taste like the chocolate malt ice that you get off ice cream truck. Pretty good.

Some of the Strawberries do act a bit like sweeteners, even TFA Strawberry Ripe.
Don't think I've ever tried any SB + Chocolate mixes yet, sounds like a neat trick.

TheRealSean

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Some of the Strawberries do act a bit like sweeteners, even TFA Strawberry Ripe.
Don't think I've ever tried any SB + Chocolate mixes yet, sounds like a neat trick.
Not a chocolate vape fan but double chocolate clear is goiod. That and dairy milk tfa endless possibilities. Want to put banana in but dont like the concentrates fruit with cream. Think going to try inawera banana.

Mike O

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hmm, don't know what to think of the CAP Cereal 27 flavor so far. I've tried in a couple of recipes at around 5% and just didn't care for the taste. I think I have to play around with it more maybe at around 2% to see if I can get a good combo going. I'm not much into cereal vapes to begin with so I think this might be an uphill battle for me. Same thing with TFA Crunchy Cereal (both sound good but I haven't been able to make either taste good). You know how DIY vaping goes, sometimes you put a recipe together and on paper it looks killer but then you vape it and your head turns towards the camera and turns into a, "WTF", and not in a good way, heh heh. Have to mad scientist this some more to see what happens.

Last edited:

VAPESWAPSHOP

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hmm, don't know what to think of this flavor so far. I've tried in a couple of recipes at around 5% and just didn't care for the taste. I think I have to play around with it more maybe at around 2% to see if I can get a good combo going. I'm not much into cereal vapes to begin with so I think this might be an uphill battle for me. Same thing with TFA Crunchy Cereal (both sound good but I haven't been able to make either taste good). You know how DIY vaping goes, sometimes you put a recipe together and on paper it looks killer but then you vape it and your head turns towards the camera and turns into a, "WTF", and not in a good way, heh heh. Have to mad scientist this some more to see what happens.
Wait which flavor?

Sent from my LGMS345 using Tapatalk

VAPESWAPSHOP

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Iam try ask this right is hard typing and not talking. Is it more of a flavor enhancer or dose it make the feel like candy?
After trying the Jelly candy solo I just get a slightly fruity candy taste and more mouth feel from it(even around 8%) like a jelly candy or jello. I think this is more of an accent flavor or backup for a base....its ok but not really strong, maybe something @Heabob's using to enhance it? ..... I am really enjoying swedish gummy by Tpa with it though...
Wait which flavor?

Sent from my LGMS345 using Tapatalk

EarnestAccord

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh and has anyone used NY cheesecake V2 yet?
I'm vaping on it right now. I originally mixed it 5% w/ TFA Cheesecake Graham Cracker 4% and INWA Shisha Straw @ 1.75%. Turned out AMAZING. I then switched fruit I tried that same ratio w/ TFA Blueberry Extra 8% and FW Blueberry 3% and it was bad. The blueberry combo wasn't sweet enough and the cheesecake note transformed into a sweet Ricotta Cheese flavor. Gross! I was able to make it vapable by adding 1% more of FW Blueberry and .33% NN Patchouli Vanilla(works as a perfect vanilla sweetener). Not my vision but I didn't have to throw it out.

I think the walk away on this is CAP's NY Cheesecake v2 is very authentic to it's name. NY Cheesecakes, in the real world, are so good because they have Ricotta Cheese in them, but to counter those savory cheese notes you have to add more sweetener and/or pair it with a sweet fruit. INWA Shisha Straw. is a very sweet Strawberry flavor, I liken it to a strawberry compote. This is why it worked so well in the original recipe. When I replaced it with a different fruit, the "cheese" came front and center and unbalanced the whole profile.
Hope that helps.

Mike O

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Don't want any part of anything v2. Haven't found a v2 yet that could hold a candle to their v1 counterpart. Gimme the V1 of anything. When I have a flavor I like, I stick with it period. After smoking as long I have in my life, the last thing I'm worried about is a few dikes. Dikes (I'm generalizing Dikes to be all the stuff) are where the tastes live (that what she said). I think at some point some vapers are going to figure out they've been duped to think new fangled formulations that are supposed to "safer" are going to turn out not to be, and that you gave up all that flavor for nothing. Bottom line, it's still vape and it's still going into the lungs. How safe you think that can be is beyond me. Stick to thinking about it as "safer than cigarettes" and don't go any further than that with it. When I see someone who actually thinks he/she is safer vaping a v2 than a v1, all I can do is shake my head. It almost seems like a lot of them were not smokers to begin with and just took up vaping cause they thought it looked cool (which is pretty stupid actually). Then they they trip out on the concept that vaping is safe if they don't vape anything with the so called "baddies" in it. Too many are into this hype. I know a lot people like this. The v1 vs v2/dx decision should be nothing but a taste preference, which is what it should be. It's like saying I'm going to give up my Porterhouse steaks for Veggy Steaks cause they are safer. Tastes like shit but I feel better at night. Yeah right, go with your vegan stuff and sleep tight, I'll hang with the real thing. Nuff on my Dike rant.

Last edited:

VAPESWAPSHOP

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm vaping on it right now. I originally mixed it 5% w/ TFA Cheesecake Graham Cracker Hope that helps.
I have NY cheesecake V2 as well and I would say its pretty similar to V1.....maybe a bit less potent. I also tried lemon meringue V2, Peanut butter V2, Vanilla cupcake V2, Sugar cookie V2 and raspberry V2. PB is just as bad as V1 IMO probably takes forever to steep into something nice, Vanilla cupcake is ok but not very cake like and kind of weak......sugar cookie is NOT like V1 at all and I am not happy lol, some really like it but its more a shortbread cookie with custard like undertones to me than an actual sugar cookie(which was great in V1). Ras seems to have a muting effect or something so far still havent figured it out but it does taste really good just light I think(more testing needed)....

Don't want any part of anything v2. Haven't found a v2 yet that could hold a candle to their v1 counterpart. Gimme the V1 of anything. When I have a flavor I like, I stick with it period. After smoking as long I have in my life, the last thin
I do agree im probably a bit over-cautious but im thinking that people I can encourage to quit smoking will be more likely to do so if I tell them I use no warnings. I also tend to see a longer steep time and problems needing to breath with the "warning" flavors.....Oh and some of em have long term issues like fading too. Really depends on the warning it is I guess but some V2 products end up better than V1 so you never know, and hey im sure if V2 aint good there'll likely be a V3! Also I do believe that Capella plans to stop selling the "warning" V1 flavors at some point, not sure how true that is or when but may be something to think about.....
I like the Graham cracker and Cin. danish swirl V2's better, im pretty sure the V1s were too heavy on cinnamon

Mike O

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I would be surprised to see Capella dropping V1 flavors because these flavors are used for other things besides vaping. Capella was making flavorings way before vaping came along. They better not mess with my Vanilla Custard V1 and NY Cheesecake!

LarryPer123

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I would be surprised to see Capella dropping V1 flavors because these flavors are used for other things besides vaping. Capella was making flavorings way before vaping came along. They better not mess with my Vanilla Custard V1 and NY Cheesecake!
I thought the V1's were the same but not with chemical additives?
Do they taste better?

VAPESWAPSHOP

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I thought the V1's were the same but not with chemical additives?
Do they taste better?
Theyre(The V2's? I think thats what you meant above) likely meant to taste the same or better.....*and be warning free* but sadly this isnt always the way it goes ......read reviews on as many sites as you can to find out about flavors before you buy them if you dont want to waste time and money on iffy ones. Not saying trust every review, make your own conclusions but youll save more trouble in the long run....

VAPESWAPSHOP

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My problem with most (if not all V2's) is they tend to use butyric acid, which tastes like stomach bile to me. (bleh)
I like cin danish, graham cracker, van custard and choc fudge brownie so far....lemon meringue, NYCC and van cupcake are ok. All seem a bit lighter to me(than original) and I do think I know that taste youre talking about. I try to avoid anything that tastes off and some of them definitely have a metallic or strange harshness. I havent tried a large amount of the V2s though and really try to wait til a few others try it first and leave some reviews lol. Please do share which ones you had bad experiences with though. I dont care for the PB or sugar cookie V2s

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I like cin danish, graham cracker, van custard and choc fudge brownie so far....lemon meringue, NYCC and van cupcake are ok. All seem a bit lighter to me(than original) and I do think I know that taste youre talking about. I try to avoid anything that tastes off and some of them definitely have a metallic or strange harshness. I havent tried a large amount of the V2s though and really try to wait til a few others try it first and leave some reviews lol. Please do share which ones you had bad experiences with though. I dont care for the PB or sugar cookie V2s
Ny cheesecake graham cracker and cinnamon Danish are amazing. Mix them with an fruit for an awesome cheesecake. I mix with taro and it's amazing

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I bought some of that awhile back and forgot I even had it! Thanks for the reminder, I need to be tinkering with it....
I have a few taro recipes I can share if you want :)

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Please do, thank you! I was kinda at a loss of what to do with it....lol!

Taro coconut cream (london from royal elixer by dryx clone)
(amounts are for a 30ml bottle)
taro-TFA 2ml
DX Sweet Cream-TFA 1.25ml
Coconut-TFA 1.25ml

Taro Cheesecake
New York Cheesecake-CAP 2.4ml
Taro-TFA 1ml
Super Sweet-cap .3ml
Graham Cracker-CAP .3ml

Asian Custard
Lychee-TFA 1ml
Taro-TFA 1ml
Coconut-TFA 1ml
Vanilla Custard-TFA 1.5ml

(not using taro but using the ones above)
Blackberry Cheesecake
Cake Batter-CAP .3ml
Graham Cracker .6ml
Blackberry-CAP .6ml
Suepr Swet-CAP .3ml
Cinnamon Danish-CAP .3ml

LarryPer123

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Some useful info here too
reddit.com/r/DIY_eJuice/
reddit.com/r/DIY_eJuice/wiki/index/flavor_reviews

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ny cheesecake graham cracker and cinnamon Danish are amazing. Mix them with an fruit for an awesome cheesecake. I mix with taro and it's amazing

I use about 5% VC1, 1.5% Vanilla whipped Cream and .5% Cinnamon Danish. Me likes it.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Taro coconut cream (london from royal elixer by dryx clone)
(amounts are for a 30ml bottle)
taro-TFA 2ml
DX Sweet Cream-TFA 1.25ml
Coconut-TFA 1.25ml

Taro Cheesecake
Taro-TFA 1ml
Super Sweet-cap .3ml
Graham Cracker-CAP .3ml

Asian Custard
Lychee-TFA 1ml
Taro-TFA 1ml
Coconut-TFA 1ml
Vanilla Custard-TFA 1.5ml

(not using taro but using the ones above)
Blackberry Cheesecake
Cake Batter-CAP .3ml
Graham Cracker .6ml
Blackberry-CAP .6ml
Suepr Swet-CAP .3ml
Cinnamon Danish-CAP .3ml
Thank you!

Rin Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I don't like Capella Vanilla Custard v1 or 2. Hate Capella Peanut Butter v2. I can't remember any others off hand. I do like the Capella Graham Cracker v2 though.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
New Capella yellow cake is a fail. Did a 5% standalone, definitely not a s&v, let it sit for 9 days and it's vapeable, but Jungle Flavors is much better. I've heard the two are good mixed together, but haven't tried it yet. I'd hate to pollute my JF....

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't like Capella Vanilla Custard v1 or 2. Hate Capella Peanut Butter v2. I can't remember any others off hand. I do like the Capella Graham Cracker v2 though.
Ohh CAP VC V1 is divine.
Have about a quart of the stuff.

VAPESWAPSHOP

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was never a big custard fan and seemed to avoid them but I have to say that FA Custard is very different and doesnt seem very custard-like to me so its my favorite haha.......I just wish more people were putting more opinions out about the newer flavors, theres always good and bad ones but without the reviews were all taking shots in the dark.

New Capella yellow cake is a fail. Did a 5% standalone, definitely not a s&v, let it sit for 9 days and it's vapeable, but Jungle Flavors is much better. I've heard the two are good mixed together, but haven't tried it yet. I'd hate to pollute my JF....
Hey I ended up buying Cap yellow cake b/c of the BCV discount code for black Friday weekend and pretty sure JF is ECX exclusive....I will be ordering it soon if its not out of stock now hehe:slowclap:....J/K;)!!.....I am excited to try JF's though now that you've compared the two. I will be trying a solo or at least some 2-3 ingredient recipes with the yellow cake as they ran out of 13ml bottles right before I placed the order so I just went for the 30:facepalm: instead of going without.....hopefully it wont be a TOTAL disappointment:sad:

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
pretty sure JF is ECX exclusive...
Yes, JF is ECX exclusive, I had gotten 30 more ml when they had a sale not long ago, along with some JF boysenberry, biscuit, sweet strawberry, and RY4D. Of those, I've only had the opportunity to try the boysenberry, and it is wonderful!

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have to say that FA Custard is very different and doesnt seem very custard-like to me so its my favorite
The FA custard has a slight bit on lemon to me and lots less buttery than CAP V1. A light base for building on.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like the JF Sweet Strawberry much better than CAP. INW Shisha Strawberry paired with JF's is really good.
The boysenberry is awesome! Made a custard with it (Inawera), and I have to say it's comparable to Flavorah in strength and flavor.

Rin Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I was never a big custard fan and seemed to avoid them but I have to say that FA Custard is very different...
Hey I ended up buying Cap yellow cake...
I like Custard flavorings, I am just picky about them. I don't like them too egg-heavy, which the Capella's is to me. Mind you, I haven't had it in years so MAYBE that's changed. All I know is I like so many other versions of custard, I don't really need to try it again. I like Flavorah's, Molinberry's and Flavour Art's custard. I have One on One's vanilla custard but haven't used it yet. I have yet to try INW custard but I've heard good things.
I ordered the Capella Yellow Cake merely because it looked new. It'll be sad if it sucks but I did get Jungle Flavors yellow cake and it's BOMB... so I won't be too mad.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I know... many people love it. I loathe it.
Rin, Have any experience with Vape wild flavorings?
I won 6 bottles but have not received them yet.

also I use CAP VC V1 at 5% or less. My total flavoring for most of my mixes is usually 7% or less.

Rin Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Rin, Have any experience with Vape wild flavorings?
I won 6 bottles but have not received them yet.

also I use CAP VC V1 at 5% or less. My total flavoring for most of my mixes is usually 7% or less.
I haven't tried Vape Wild's ejuice or flavorings. Sorry.
I tried Capella Vanilla Custard at a range of percentages and steep times.. They were all gross but like I said, it was years ago... Equipment has improved so much since then... and my mixing abilities are a little better. I may revisit at some point but I love so many other custards I just see no need to rush. Ya' know? Plus I hear it's buttery and eggy... too things I don't want in my eliquid so... yeah.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I haven't tried Vape Wild's ejuice or flavorings. Sorry.
I tried Capella Vanilla Custard at a range of percentages and steep times.. They were all gross but like I said, it was years ago... Equipment has improved so much since then... and my mixing abilities are a little better. I may revisit at some point but I love so many other custards I just see no need to rush. Ya' know? Plus I hear it's buttery and eggy... too things I don't want in my eliquid so... yeah.

Yep a bit buttery not so much eggy to me.
the V2 stuff is horrible to me.

FA custard is nice, light and just a hint of lemon.

Rin Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yup, I agree... (I think it seems more "vanilla-ish" to me).
TFA Vanilla Custard is a bit less eggy than than CAP also.
I love Vanilla... so I'm fine with that. Thanks guys. Now I just have to track down who has the dang flavor.

SignMan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I bought some cap funnel cake and it's definitely worth checking out. I didn't care too much for it as a standalone but it works very well in bakery, dessert flavors. I threw a mix together using all kinds of random cakey, buttery, cookie type flavors and the first batch came out pretty damn good! I'm gonna play around with it some more but for now its not bad. I got some cap yellow cake recently but have yet to try it. Hopefully it's not terrible but from what I've read on here so far I don't have much hope! My next goal is to try and use the cap vanilla bean IC in a Churro and ice cream mix. That stuff from One Up is pretty good but has a tiny tingle of harshness that I could do without. Any tips on making a good cinnamon churro type flavor? I'm thinking that funnel cake would work very well in that mix

VAPESWAPSHOP

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I bought some cap funnel cake and it's definitely worth checking out.. Any tips on making a good cinnamon churro type flavor? I'm thinking that funnel cake would work very well in that mix

I bought funnel cake and shake and vape was great but it seemed to fade tremendously around 2-3 days. I would say cap sugar cookie would fit in a churro recipe from scratch anyways. FW does have a cinnamon churro flavor never tried it though. Cin danish swirl v2 and sugar cookie go really well together then maybe add a little doughnut or cake for support. Found a few recipes on the diy for dummies site a while back for churros I just lacked some ingredients, ill edit with links if youre interested.

SignMan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I bought funnel cake and shake and vape was great but it seemed to fade tremendously around 2-3 days. I would say cap sugar cookie would fit in a churro recipe from scratch anyways. FW does have a cinnamon churro flavor never tried it though. Cin danish swirl v2 and sugar cookie go really well together then maybe add a little doughnut or cake for support. Found a few recipes on the diy for dummies site a while back for churros I just lacked some ingredients, ill edit with links if youre interested.
Cool thanks! I can't think of any recipe that sugar cookie wouldn't make better lol. I have some cap Churro but have not tried it yet. The smell and knucle taste test was promising though. If it ends up being nasty I will definitely be making one from scratch. Doughnut and cake somewhere would be good, maybe some cereal 27 for a little crunch. I love cap flavors the most but sometimes they just aren't very good or require another ingredient to make good.

VAPESWAPSHOP

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cool thanks! I can't think of any recipe that sugar cookie wouldn't make better lol. I have some cap Churro but have not tried it yet..... ingredient to make good.

Lmk what you think of churros and I just got cereal 27 it seems to be pretty popular already. I know what you mean about some not working out for sure, I was hoping sharing in this thread would help people avoid some of the bad flavors. I have problems with combos sometimes like CAP Ras. V2 tastes great as a main flavor but wasnt mixing with other raspberries or even blueberries well.... Seemed like every time they mixed the flavors just went mute on me.

SignMan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lmk what you think of churros and I just got cereal 27 it seems to be pretty popular already. I know what you mean about some not working out for sure, I was hoping sharing in this thread would help people avoid some of the bad flavors. I have problems with combos sometimes like CAP Ras. V2 tastes great as a main flavor but wasnt mixing with other raspberries or even blueberries well.... Seemed like every time they mixed the flavors just went mute on me.
Wow thats wierd, you would think the flavor would get stronger but i guess they could cancel each other out. Whats so cool about mixing to me is 1% more or less of something could totally alter the flavor and make something totally different. The options are endless. I love to mix cap sweet straw with tfa ripe straw (along with the rest of the world lol) so one would assume that mixing a few rasberry flavors would be a great idea! What blueberry flavor do you use the most?

VU Sponsors