Become a Patron!

New budget VW squonk mod - The Blitz Vigor

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Looks like a new budget vw squonk mod has hit the market. The Blitz Vigor. I've seen it for as low as $30. Not sure how I feel about that side fire button.

Tap'd from my iPhone XR

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
*downloads review video as his version of Linux isn't playing well with the notion of videos playing sound in a web browser & he cannot find what needs repair as he's repaired all that could need repair, watches video ...*

I had somewhat expected a review not a simple taking out of the box. Can go to an airport and watch people come out of the box too. "Look a lady people, a gentleman people, ... Huh, wonder what they're capable of doing, being, creating? Why did they travel in the box? What do they want? Do they fold laundry any differently than me? Do they do it quicker, with less difficulty?"

yes, I can be worse than a child in asking questions. that's the nature of being me. :)

From what is seen, it has temperature control. If I used regulated mods, that would not be anything I desired. There has been so much hassle over that to avoid it altogether. I concur too in ill feeling or unease feeling about a side mounted fire button. Likely would defenestrate this lovely brick in trying to fumble around locating the fire button. Put fire buttons on the ends, up top or in the bottom. Don't place fire buttons on the broad side of barns. Nobody looks for them there and if they do it's merely being contrarily versed to illicit some perceived status of trendy.

*pecks the screen* "Hey, get off it! Be contrary somewhere else, not in an ergonomically settled debate of aesthetics." Think about it. Do you want to think about having to fire your vape? And yes, you need to stop and think to operate a finger to bend back around to the side to fire the side mounted button. Where as if you put a button on an end or up top muscle memory keeps you from thinking, there's no delay, you just fire and vape as it comes naturally felt. The same is true for the button on the bottom as well, so I'm told. Not used a bottom button mod at great length but I'm sure it is also the case.

look, bananas are ergonomically shaped as well and our cousins the simians love eating them. bananas practically grow to be eaten, smart plants sending their seed far and wide.

Sure I like box mods to some degree. a mod though can be too much a box and look, feel chunky. this seems the case with this one. good price zone though I think. usually do not want to spend over $50 USD as high price or lower than around $20 as being too damn cheap and will likely be junk. Granted I still yet may one day drop $100+ to get a genuine Reo but that's an exception like Coppervape selling mods at $17-$19 and not being junk. exceptions do exists and I'm not one for seeing only black & white. No, I shoot the whole damn rainbow. *grins*

All in, well I don't use regulated mods. this though might be good for someone wanting an affordable in to squonking. It does seem at least a nice "starter kit" type of deal. we all need to learn the way from somewhere and I wouldn't balk at suggesting/giving this to someone as a start up mod. Let them figure out where they want to go from there. i could knock it and knock it hard but there's no point, it would only be my opinion and debating opinion is silly at best. Instead I'll say good mod for a starting squonk, it'll show you where you want to head, good price to learn at too.

Last edited:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yet Another Side-Poke Single-Cell Squonk Box - literally, a box with a hole.

Ah, but they pay good cashie monies for it even. *chuckles* Think I got a few cardboard boxes laying around. Reckon if I cut holes in them and sprayed them with shiny paint I could get $30 a pop for 'em?

C'mon now, I was not gonna rip on these. What do you do? Get me ripping on them anyway.

Guess I'll have to juggle hillbilly butter knives as attrition. Hope I can at least keep a baby goose.

VU Sponsors