New Badge Available for Our ECF Refugees!

Discussion in 'Forum Announcements' started by TygerTyger, Mar 31, 2016.

1. Necrospecter

Necrospecter Bronze Contributor Member For 1 Year ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    hey now just because you enjoy slapping people with rulers does not make you a kindergarten teacher, I enjoy using rulers, crops, whips, my new chain flog leaves such pretty marks behind.

2. Garemlin

Garemlin Gold Contributor Member For 4 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Can't believe I never claimed my badge. Guess that's what happens when you use Tapatalk 99% of the time.

bluebee, SMOKIE and Huckleberried like this.
  3. Huckleberried

Huckleberried Senior Moderator Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 4 Years

Blog Posts:
    @SMOKIE will hook you up with one :)

SMOKIE and Garemlin like this.
  4. SMOKIE

SMOKIE THE MODFATHER Staff Member VU Senior Leadership VU Senior Administrator Senior Moderator VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 4 Years VU Live Leadership Show Host Reviewer Vape Media VU Live Host

Blog Posts:
    You got it! Vape on

5. Bulldog44

Bulldog44 Bronze Contributor Member For 3 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    I would like one please. I first began investigating e-cigarettes there not long after they opened. Then like everything eventually bureaucracy overtook the desire to share info. Loved the PIF there especially when someone was wary to try it. But it went downhill not very long after they opened. Glad there is the underground :) Stay true my friends, stay true

AndriaD and SMOKIE like this.
  6. SMOKIE

SMOKIE THE MODFATHER Staff Member VU Senior Leadership VU Senior Administrator Senior Moderator VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 4 Years VU Live Leadership Show Host Reviewer Vape Media VU Live Host

Blog Posts:
    Here you go, and thank you for being a VU family member, vape on.

7. Bulldog44

Bulldog44 Bronze Contributor Member For 3 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Woo hoo! I got a badge, I am the Yosemite Same of the Vape World. I will be rootin' and tootin' ( oh no, that sounded way better in my head ). Thank you , glad to be here. Vape on!!!

8. bluebee

bluebee New Member ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Me too pretty please, this reminds me of that great quote " I wouldn't want to join a club that would have someone like me as a member" but what the heck - you look like my kinda people ;) standing up to the "monitors" .... me likey !

Cheers.. Blue

P.S I have a very, very effective "hack" for cleaning burnt or just gunked up coils but I can't work out where to start the topic .. my bad first day and alllll ...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

SMOKIE and AndriaD like this.
  9. AndriaD

AndriaD O-Mi-Gawd it's HOT! VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 4 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Welcome to the grownup forum!

@SMOKIE

:wave:
    Andria

SMOKIE likes this.
  10. SMOKIE

Blog Posts:
    Welcome, and thank you for joining our VU family, vape on.

11. Grumpyoldvaper

Grumpyoldvaper New Member ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Hell ya

SMOKIE likes this.
  12. SMOKIE

Blog Posts:
    Here you go! Vape on, and thank you for being a VU family member.

5150sick likes this.
  13. casketweaver

casketweaver New Member ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    *Holds up an IBA and a Kevlar Helmet that's been decimated by conflict*

I'll take that badge, wear it like a rack of ribbons, and keep on, keepin' on.

AndriaD and SMOKIE like this.
  14. SMOKIE

Blog Posts:
    Here you go, and thank you for becoming a VU family member, vape on.

15. casketweaver

Blog Posts:
    That's what I do, Vape on, vapin' on!

16. dancingheretik

dancingheretik New Member

Blog Posts:
    So it was R1 that caused so much trouble? In case anyone is interested, he's disappeared from ECF, months ago.

I joined here some time ago. But, I never posted much. I'm a little slow to get used to a new place and barely posted anywhere much anymore anyway.

But, ECF is pretty much dead. I'm bored. So, I guess it's time to move on. I don't know if I'm a refugee exactly. I still intend to post over there sometimes. I have friends on a few threads there. Unless, of course, it turns out that they're already here!

17. AndriaD

AndriaD O-Mi-Gawd it's HOT! VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 4 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Hey Dancing, good to see you again!

If ECF is dead, they have only themselves to blame for it -- most adults object to being treated like kindergartners!

Andria

18. casketweaver

Blog Posts:
    It's good to see you Dancing! Maybe we could get Kenna and the rest of the gang from Kawfee and Backporchers over here.

dancingheretik likes this.
  19. casketweaver

Blog Posts:
    I left for many reasons, one of them was the temporary ban received during a debate in the outside. The others... well, there were warnings, and then of course the level of toxicity was unbearable. It's definitely changed since I registered there 5 years ago. It's changed for the worse.

20. casketweaver

Blog Posts:
    It wasn't Retired1, it was some of there other admins. If I could pull the list I was looking at last night, I could tell you. ClassWife I think was one of them. There were 3 others that I went toe to toe with, but again, names, lost to me, as I don't care anymore. LOL!

As for them blaming themselves, no, they won't blame themselves for their loss of subscribers. They'll blame something or somebody else for that. As is the current theme of things.

"I did that? No I didn't you started it!"

21. dancingheretik

Blog Posts:
    As quiet as it's gotten over there, I suspect that a lot of our friends are already here. It's just a matter of finding them.

I almost left a few years ago. But, I've been there for over 8 years. I'm not fond of change. But, at this point there's just nothing left. Except for a few people that I'll stop by and visit now and then.

inspects likes this.
  22. dancingheretik

Blog Posts:
    Hiya, Andria! Long time, no see!

AndriaD likes this.
  23. AndriaD

Blog Posts:
    Yeah Asswife was one of the many annoyances, but for me, Retarded1 was by far the worst -- though Asswife was a close runner-up! One of the female mods there, I fergit her name/screen-name, I heard had died, of some kind of cancer. She was only a minor annoyance, but I was surprised to hear of her death, because I think she was kind of young-ish. Really sucks to quit smoking, and then get taken out by some OTHER kind of cancer! :facepalm:

Andria

24. AndriaD

Blog Posts:
    I've run into Rolygate, under his own name, over at Quora. Dunno if he's still at ECF, since I haven't been there in over 3 yrs. Also ECF's owner, on Twitter. Can't say I care much for him, under any name, but Rolygate turns out to be quite a nice guy.

Andria

25. jinx'd

jinx'd Gold Contributor

Blog Posts:
  26. jinx'd

jinx'd Gold Contributor

Blog Posts:
    oh, and #22

27. ecigdubai

ecigdubai New Member Unlisted Vendor

Blog Posts:
    sweeeeet