New Badge Available for Our ECF Refugees!

Discussion in 'Forum Announcements' started by TygerTyger, Mar 31, 2016.

1. Necrospecter

Necrospecter Bronze Contributor Member For 1 Year ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    hey now just because you enjoy slapping people with rulers does not make you a kindergarten teacher, I enjoy using rulers, crops, whips, my new chain flog leaves such pretty marks behind.

2. Garemlin

Garemlin Gold Contributor Member For 4 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Can't believe I never claimed my badge. Guess that's what happens when you use Tapatalk 99% of the time.

bluebee, SMOKIE and Huckleberried like this.
  3. Huckleberried

Huckleberried Senior Moderator Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 4 Years

Blog Posts:
    @SMOKIE will hook you up with one :)

SMOKIE and Garemlin like this.
  4. SMOKIE

SMOKIE THE MODFATHER Staff Member VU Senior Leadership VU Senior Administrator Senior Moderator VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 4 Years VU Live Leadership Show Host Reviewer Vape Media VU Live Host

Blog Posts:
    You got it! Vape on

5. Bulldog44

Bulldog44 Member For 3 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    I would like one please. I first began investigating e-cigarettes there not long after they opened. Then like everything eventually bureaucracy overtook the desire to share info. Loved the PIF there especially when someone was wary to try it. But it went downhill not very long after they opened. Glad there is the underground :) Stay true my friends, stay true

AndriaD and SMOKIE like this.
  6. SMOKIE

SMOKIE THE MODFATHER Staff Member VU Senior Leadership VU Senior Administrator Senior Moderator VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 4 Years VU Live Leadership Show Host Reviewer Vape Media VU Live Host

Blog Posts:
    Here you go, and thank you for being a VU family member, vape on.

7. Bulldog44

Bulldog44 Member For 3 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Woo hoo! I got a badge, I am the Yosemite Same of the Vape World. I will be rootin' and tootin' ( oh no, that sounded way better in my head ). Thank you , glad to be here. Vape on!!!

8. bluebee

bluebee New Member ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Me too pretty please, this reminds me of that great quote " I wouldn't want to join a club that would have someone like me as a member" but what the heck - you look like my kinda people ;) standing up to the "monitors" .... me likey !

Cheers.. Blue

P.S I have a very, very effective "hack" for cleaning burnt or just gunked up coils but I can't work out where to start the topic .. my bad first day and alllll ...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

SMOKIE and AndriaD like this.
  9. AndriaD

AndriaD HAPPY SPRING! VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 4 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Welcome to the grownup forum!

@SMOKIE

:wave:
    Andria

SMOKIE likes this.
  10. SMOKIE

Blog Posts:
    Welcome, and thank you for joining our VU family, vape on.

11. Grumpyoldvaper

Grumpyoldvaper New Member ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
  12. SMOKIE

Blog Posts:
    Here you go! Vape on, and thank you for being a VU family member.

5150sick likes this.