Become a Patron!

New Badge Available for Our ECF Refugees!

PrinceWizdom

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Count me in! Had a member over there send me here when they saw me getting into heated debates about "who sould vape"

------------
edited by Tyger:
REFUGEE STATUS: GRANTED

Last edited by a moderator:

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Badge puleeeze!!!

I'm about an inch away from getting "Moved on" over the most dumbass thing - more about that later. Wow - lot of familiar faces here.

------------
edited by Tyger:

DIYjim

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Please! Grand me an ECF Refugee badge! I am absolutely FED UP with the moderation, language censorship and all the SHILLS & smug attitude from some of the jackwagons over there. Fuck that place.

------------
edited by Tyger:

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I would be delighted to proudly wear ECF banner. I signed up there mooonths ago and forgot about it. I'm here ALL the time! Anytime I need help or to learn something VU is it! I have NO inclination of going there again. Thank you in advance TygerTyger. (Good think I didn't sign up for any of their feeds)
:D

------------
edited by Tyger:

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I would be delighted to proudly wear ECF banner. I signed up there mooonths ago and forgot about it. I'm here ALL the time! Anytime I need help or to learn something VU is it! I have NO inclination of going there again. Thank you in advance TygerTyger. (Good think I didn't sign up for any of their feeds)
:D

I just went over to 'that' place. Ironically, I see a lot of our folk recently there, too. I had some PM's to address and a sale to finish. But the place is 'nothing' compared to VU, VUL, VJ, TYGER, the moderators and many friends I have made here. You've made me feel at home here. I thank you for that. And, I hope you are REALLY happy that I have been on all day, addressing alerts and binge shopping again for....wait for it......Vaping Equip!!!

PreparationHero

I drink and I know things
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I can get a badge for being a former member of a forum that made me hate forums? Sign me up!

------------
edited by Tyger:

PreparationHero

I drink and I know things
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
You could say there's piles of us here waiting for a badge! (With apologies to PreparationHero...) :D
No worries, I'm not really concerned about a badge, I haven't used ecf in a long time, so I'm not so much a refugee,as a relative that got fed up a long time ago, and then when you guys finally left I kept saying "I told you so".

View attachment 45509

Tired of getting over-moderated? Moved on? Banned?

You've come to the right place. We welcome you and want you to speak freely! Our rules are simple and few, and we promise not to lord over you with heavy-handed tyranny. Welcome home.

If you've arrived at our doorstep, tired of being treated poorly at "that other forum" we even have a special badge of honor for you. To claim your "ECF Refugee" status, simply reply to this thread requesting it, and we'll get you fixed up with your badge ASAP.

Thank Gaw, I'm not sitting in the front pew of a southern baptist church anymore!

Satchvai

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I've been busted a couple times over there in the past year. I still contribute to a couple threads but knowing me, I'll eventually get banned. Plus I vape on a Boreas and a Merlin so please slap me with that badge!

------------
edited by Tyger:

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
I want this badge!

and a special note to the ecf mods :finger:

------------
edited by Tyger:

Canadian Vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
<-- Badge me please!

Things have slowed to a crawl over there, looking forward to getting to know the people here :)

------------
edited by Tyger:

Jaguar07

Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I would like the refugee badge too please.

------------
edited by Tyger:

Whitesoxfan2579

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yes please.

------------
edited by Tyger:

KingLouie

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Refugee: a person who has been forced to leave their country in order to escape war, persecution, or natural disaster.

An appropriate sum-up for the mess that is ECF.. I have refuged to VU and dont miss it one bit. What happened to free speech? lol

I wouldnt mind sporting a symbol that will represent the fairer-forum. You guys are cooler anyway:cool:

------------
edited by Tyger:

DuckysVapeReviews

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
@TygerTyger I would like a refugee badge. They actually banned me for not donating to become a official reviewer there before posting reviews.

------------
edited by Tyger:

philbh

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Yes please

------------
edited by Tyger:

DuckysVapeReviews

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
That is ridiculous!! ^
Yup. At ECF you cannot post more than one review a month without being a "verified reviewer" or a "Official Reviewer" both of which cost to become. Or as they put it "donations by CC to verify you are a actual reviewer". Shameful bunch of people over there. What's funny is one of their Admin listen to almost every VU Live broadcast yet they actually ban people there for even mention the name VU, Vaping Joe etc. Hypocrisy at it's greatest. I guess they need a ear somewhere to have relevant content to make their Admin seem like they know about vaping. Antiantihero and me spoke against ECF the other day in VU Live chat and the dude flipped on us. When Anti went on air however he left lol.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Left there a long time ago. I refuse to support a place that discourages the free exchange of ideas and opinions.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

DuckysVapeReviews

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Left there a long time ago. I refuse to support a place that discourages the free exchange of ideas and opinions.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk
Those are the exact words Anti used. I tossed in Nazi like and a few others however lol

dshobe

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hey, sign me up too, please. I used to be on ecf quite a bit and bought and sold in the classifieds. I got away from it for a while and when I came back there were 3 pages of them? Knew it was nearly dead at that point. Glad to have found VU and recognize a lot of names here! :vino:

------------
edited by Tyger:

Jaguar07

Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
It's a pity what ECF has become, but thankfully we have VU. I learned the most about vaping at the LA Vapers' Club, but the ECF was a great resource too, once upon a time. I used to buy, sell and trade there a lot. I don't visit it anymore.

KDodds

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I'd like to sign up too. I joined ECF three years ago. After reading a bit, watching just about every thread I was reading devolve into arguments and confrontation, I jumped ship without ever having posted.

------------
edited by Tyger:

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey, sign me up too, please. I used to be on ecf quite a bit and bought and sold in the classifieds. I got away from it for a while and when I came back there were 3 pages of them? Knew it was nearly dead at that point. Glad to have found VU and recognize a lot of names here! :vino:
..........................You got missed, LOL @TygerTyger

MWorthington

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
View attachment 45509

Tired of getting over-moderated? Moved on? Banned?

You've come to the right place. We welcome you and want you to speak freely! Our rules are simple and few, and we promise not to lord over you with heavy-handed tyranny. Welcome home.

If you've arrived at our doorstep, tired of being treated poorly at "that other forum" we even have a special badge of honor for you. To claim your "ECF Refugee" status, simply reply to this thread requesting it, and we'll get you fixed up with your badge ASAP.

I hung out over there for about a week and decided it wasn't for me and joined here. I would love to have a badge if I'm qualified.

Thank you!

Michael

------------
edited by Tyger:

MWorthington

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I hung out over there for about a week and decided it wasn't for me and joined here. I would love to have a badge if I'm qualified.

Thank you!

Michael

------------
edited by Tyger:

Thank you sir. I really appreciate it!

Michael

bpol201

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Hell yes

------------
edited by Tyger:

Mizzegirl

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Yes Please I started over there back in 2012 and it has changed so much, its kinda sad. IMO a lot of bullys now!

------------
edited by Tyger:

VU Sponsors