Become a Patron!

New arrivals at Angelcigs

Angel Cigs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Authentic DOVPO TC-50 50W Temperature Control VW Variable Wattage APV Box Mod Black

http://www.angelcigs.com/authentic-...ol-vw-variable-wattage-apv-box-mod-black.html

authentic_dovpo_tc-50_50w_temperature_control_vw_variable_wattage_apv_box_mod_black_3_.jpg

Angel Cigs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
LOVE these!! Do you think you will eventually get all colors, the white, pink, and lavender? And a couple of sites sell the tanks separately, which I think is a good option too...:)

Hi,

We uploaded it to our site yesterday and it sold out already.

Yes we would like to stock all colors of it. :) Can you please wait? Once it restocked, I will let you know.

Angel :)

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi,

We uploaded it to our site yesterday and it sold out already.

Yes we would like to stock all colors of it. :) Can you please wait? Once it restocked, I will let you know.

Angel :)
Yes ma'am, and thanks!

Angel Cigs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Here is a short overview of our Cherry Bomber V2 Dual 18650 Series & Parallel Switch Box Mod. Check it out!!

DuckysVapeReviews

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
definitely will let you know
TY so much. You also have some killer deals in your clearance area as well. Soon as I get my incoming gear and get it reviewed Imma give your clearance area a good looking.

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Does it look Gallifreyan to you?

It's been a few years, but I looked this up just in case you haven't seen it ...

"...there's no water in the forest except the river."

:)
Very much so

Drawing name - very cool! TY

Sent from my Z970

VU Sponsors