Become a Patron!

New and need advice

ewok1124

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello im new and i recently got into vaping couple of months ago and bought my first kit. Im currently using the kangertech subox mini and wanted to upgrade to something similar and more power. I just like to fill the tank and enjoy the day but not to sure and what mods or tanks to look into. Theres so many diffrent kinds. I love my kangertech but just want something a little more powerfull.

Thanks guys

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
so you want a new tank? mod? or both? The tank is what gives you your flavor/nic/clouds. the mod doesn't matter much if your only using watt mode as long as it has enough watts for the tank. each tank has different coils that require different watts. there are hundreds of options lol

ewok1124

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I want to get a new tank and mod, but not sure what kind. So many out there its difficult to decide

james.brannen

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I want to get a new tank and mod, but not sure what kind. So many out there its difficult to decide
Learn to use the rebuildable section on the tank you have. I've been vaping for 3 years and have wanted the exact setup you have to use for my all day, pocket sized device and for some unknown reason I never seem to purchase one. With the different builds you can get greater flavor and bigger clouds and the device also runs temp control. Take the time to learn your device and what your options are for that setup. Make the most of it. You'll be glad you did.

Sent from my Z936L using Tapatalk

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
what exactly are you looking for? MTL or DTL. good battery life or huge clouds and flavor? Temp control mod or wattage only?

ewok1124

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Learn to use the rebuildable section on the tank you have. I've been vaping for 3 years and have wanted the exact setup you have to use for my all day, pocket sized device and for some unknown reason I never seem to purchase one. With the different builds you can get greater flavor and bigger clouds and the device also runs temp control. Take the time to learn your device and what your options are for that setup. Make the most of it. You'll be glad you did.

Sent from my Z936L using Tapatalk
Thanks man!

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
DTL, also good battery life, temp control.
hohm slice (single 26650 battery mod) or hohmwrecker G2 for mods (these 2 will TC any wire including kenthal). if you want something a little smaller, the alien mod (or alien kit) (will do TI, Ni, and SS wire only)
tanks clieto, TFV4, Freemax starre pure, TFV8 baby beast (all can be used 70 watts or less so good battery life)

ewok1124

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
hohm slice (single 26650 battery mod) or hohmwrecker G2 for mods (these 2 will TC any wire including kenthal). if you want something a little smaller, the alien mod (or alien kit) (will do TI, Ni, and SS wire only)
tanks clieto, TFV4, Freemax starre pure, TFV8 baby beast (all can be used 70 watts or less so good battery life)
Thank you man! ill check those out

VU Sponsors