New and indecisive vape needs help picking a mod

New vaper new mod?

• Smok majesty luxe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Geek vape aegis legend

Votes: 4 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don’t know too much about vaping and I just wanted to get into it to draw away from the cancer sticks. But I was wondering what vape should I get? I have two options proposed to me. The Smok majesty luxe and the geek vape aegis legend. The majesty drew my attention for its flashy look but mainly because of the tfv12 prince. And the aegis is just straight up durable and rugged. Which should I choose?

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don’t know too much about vaping and I just wanted to get into it to draw away from the cancer sticks. But I was wondering what vape should I get? I have two options proposed to me. The Smok majesty luxe and the geek vape aegis legend. The majesty drew my attention for its flashy look but mainly because of the tfv12 prince. And the aegis is just straight up durable and rugged. Which should I choose?
Geek vape. A lot of people here against Smok products. Quality control isn't that great. But now there's poeple that have numerous Smok products and never had an issue.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

fightinggoat

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The aegis legend feels great and is very well made, fit and finish is awesome.

Durability check

Accurate and responsive chip that actually works in TC mode check

Good looks, small form factor, a mod to keep longer than a month before a new version is released (smok) check.

This isn't even a competition.

If you really want the prince tank (I don't like), buy the legend mod only and buy the prince separately, you don't have to buy them together in kit form.

VU Sponsors