Become a Patron!

Never been a member of any forum

Heartwood

Member For 1 Year
Never cared much for forums. Never really cared much for vaping, when I was smoking. It just wasn't the substitute. About 2 years after I quit smoking. Vaping piqued my interest. Mainly due to all the technical aspects: coil building, reasonable understanding of Ohm's law, messing around on E scribe and building mods. I just love tinkering with things always have so many times when researching stuff online it would bring me to this forum. Full of generally friendly people willing to offer advice and help with a lot of very useful information. so thank you to all of you. Vaping became more than just a hobby. I've made a deal with my kids. I can't spend any money on new products or materials unless it's the proceeds from Vape products I manufacture and sell. And it's growing past self-sustaining rapidly. So I joined the Forum to give back and share some of the knowledge I've gained over the years. Also I would like to add the first time I forgot my vape and tried to bum a cigarette I learned real quickly a cigarette is not a substitute for a vape either they don't taste like a peanut butter and banana sandwich at all. Any typos or bad grammar I apologize really not my strong suit. I'm one of those hands on guys that fixes stuff.

CactusFanaticus

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Welcome :wave:

Fellow tinkerer here, doesn’t matter if it’s vape related or not I need knowledge like I need air and have to constantly be building/creating something or I’ll die lol. Vaping and the hobby aspects of help occupy my mind/time.
Would love to see some pics of your work, always wanted to build mods to sell but I just end up getting attached and keeping them :giggle:

Rooster Cogburn

Memento Mori
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Good to have you and I too would like to see some pics of your handy work.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

Heartwood

Member For 1 Year
Welcome :wave:

Fellow tinkerer here, doesn’t matter if it’s vape related or not I need knowledge like I need air and have to constantly be building/creating something or I’ll die lol. Vaping and the hobby aspects of help occupy my mind/time.
Would love to see some pics of your work, always wanted to build mods to sell but I just end up getting attached and keeping them :giggle:
Totally hear you on all of that just gotta keep busy. built 3 mods so far first was a repurposed flashlight into a mec. Sloppy but did the trick. second was a Frankenstein. Made with parts of other mods... (disclamer... I don't recommend this and neither do manufacturers plus avoids all kinds of warranties). Third was carved from wood and stabilized. Parts like 510 connection and fire button mostly ordered from Amazon. Sold it out my pocket for an offer I couldn't turn down. Never took a picture thou . I plan to build a DNA mod next. Love the fact they sell loose chipsets. most likely wood body again. I'll be sure to share some pictures when it's done. I really just want to switch up the button Arrangements all manufacturers have that option but none of them do it they just use the stock chip. I'll be expanding my build station soon customizing an old desk I'll take some time lapse photos as it grows

Heartwood

Member For 1 Year
Good to have you and I too would like to see some pics of your handy work.
Working with wood is a passion of mine it's the medium I gravitate to however I carve the knife handle out of buffalo horn. It came into billets large enough 2 clamshell into the body of a mod. But for being exotic it's not super eye-catching you think it would be worth the time? and for that matter I don't know much about the material like it's heat resistance

Attachments

• 15305873603802577722335875366228.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 11

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Welcome to the forum good to have you on board :cheers:

SnapDragon NY