NETs and WTAs...Whats the deal

Discussion in 'DIY E-Liquid - General Discussion' started by littlewitewilly, Apr 15, 2018.

1. littlewitewilly

littlewitewilly New Member

Blog Posts:
    Looking for some info on NETs and WTAs. If the DIY minds here can enlighten me...

I've heard of, and seen, NET juices for sale, but can you get these in DIY flavorings?

What are WTAs? Are these available in flavorings as well?

Just getting into DIY, and need something to quench my analog cravings in the morning.

Thanks

2. JuicyLucy

JuicyLucy My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 2 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    NETS are Naturally Extracted Tobacco - it typically is the flavor

WTA, Whole Tobacco Alkaloids, are an additive to any juice and is used by those few people who cannot quit smoking with vaping because they are not addicted to nicotine, but to the alkaloids in tobacco

WTA is highly addictive and should be avoided unless you have been unsuccessful in quitting smoking while vaping

3. pulsevape

pulsevape Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    Yes you can get what are known as NETs extracts..you use them like a flavoring and add them or mix with them to suit your tastes...several but not all NET makers sell extracts..www.naturalextractedtobbaco sells extracts and I think Real Tobacco extracts do as well...

littlewitewilly likes this.
  4. littlewitewilly

littlewitewilly New Member

Blog Posts:
    Thanks guys

5. SteveS45

SteveS45 Diamond Contributor Member For 2 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    @JuicyLucy explained it wonderfully and I would like to say that for the longest time I heard about NET and WTA but when I researched it I said to myself that would be going backwards.