Become a Patron!

NEGATIVE feedback for floridagolferboi

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah everyone wants this guy banned, but if the admin started banning everyone we want banned.... we'd be in the same boat as most of us were in ECF. Ban hammer here, Suspensions there, retarded1 with the diarrhea of the mouth... blah blah blah. Do we really wanna turn into ECF2?

Fuck No!!!!!!

Just gotta suck it up, Buttercups! :rolleyes:
I think admin should look at both sides and make a decision..... It is admins duty to maintain integrity, safety, and laws to be followed on their site in order to protect their site and their members.....

I don't care because it's a free site, and it wasn't me that got ripped off. Tolerances of theft, criminal mischief, misrepresentation, and business practices that encourages others to participate in the same should not be tolerated.

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk

Sonar505

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Modder
Just my 2 cents. I am in the same boat as cobalt327 in that I am just not a prolific poster (I am however a fantastic Lurker). And whereas I have seen scammers boost there post count with bogus 1 and 2 word posts. The one thing I have not seen is a scammer put in the time on a forum. Typically they want to hit and run in the first month after joining. I personally believe it is bad etiquette to come into a new home and the first thing you do is try and sell to the people who are there. At least get to know some one first. So IF anything is to be done to try and curb the scammers What gets my vote is limiting a new members ability to initiate a sale post until after the person has been here awhile. Sure you would still get a few who go off the rails even after years on the forum but it is my belief that those will be very rare.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just my 2 cents. I am in the same boat as cobalt327 in that I am just not a prolific poster (I am however a fantastic Lurker). And whereas I have seen scammers boost there post count with bogus 1 and 2 word posts. The one thing I have not seen is a scammer put in the time on a forum. Typically they want to hit and run in the first month after joining. I personally believe it is bad etiquette to come into a new home and the first thing you do is try and sell to the people who are there. At least get to know some one first. So IF anything is to be done to try and curb the scammers What gets my vote is limiting a new members ability to initiate a sale post until after the person has been here awhile. Sure you would still get a few who go off the rails even after years on the forum but it is my belief that those will be very rare.
I think he might be a guy that made a mistake he will regret forever......

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors