Become a Patron!

Neerd help with royal hunter RDA it wont blow clouds!!!1

My Royal Hunter wont produce clouds like it should i have clean cotton and a 200w mod i have no clue why either, i have 70/30 juice and nothing is coming out like it should

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Nothing works well if not properly setup to do the task you want it to.

Build Matters, Build Placement Matters, Airflow and Wattage Matters. Cant help much without any real information or pictures bub

Nothing works well if not properly setup to do the task you want it to.

Build Matters, Build Placement Matters, Airflow and Wattage Matters. Cant help much without any real information or pictures bub

Airflow is good and the coil set up is good also, my cotton is thick and clean and i have a double coil set up

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Then I guess its good then? Again, without actual details theres no real way to help, what you consider good may not be for hat your looking to get out of it.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
i just get no clouds from it and im running it at 125,is there a possibility im using too much liquid?
It could be, the cotton should be saturated but not too much free floating liquid. Also make sure you only see the very bottom of your coil when looking straight through the airflow, make sure the cotton isnt in the way and the coils are pulled out no more then 3-5mm from the topcap. The vape should be warm and smooth and even with a .25 dual coil it should be putting out some decent clouds at that wattage....thats why Im guessing coil placement is the issue....if not Im guessing its the resistance for that wattage.

It could be, the cotton should be saturated but not too much free floating liquid. Also make sure you only see the very bottom of your coil when looking straight through the airflow, make sure the cotton isnt in the way and the coils are pulled out no more then 3-5mm from the topcap. The vape should be warm and smooth and even with a .25 dual coil it should be putting out some decent clouds at that wattage....thats why Im guessing coil placement is the issue....if not Im guessing its the resistance for that wattage.

I just adjusted my coils and the free floating juice amount and it seems to be working fine! thank you. Do you have any juice recommendations because im new to vaping

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I just adjusted my coils and the free floating juice amount and it seems to be working fine! thank you. Do you have any juice recommendations because im new to vaping

If you are looking for a great inexpensive place to grab juice our forums own Verdevalleyvapes.com is one of the best...many people here love their juice and the fact that its incredibly inexpensive + all their sales makes it a home run. I would suggest grabbing ANY Strawberry Juices they make, Strawberry Cheesecake is probably my favorite juice from them....Ive emptied 16oz bottles of this juice in less then a weeks time...
Coupon Code: RAYMO2U for 25% off your entire order.

VerdictVapers.com juices are really good but are a bit more expensive, they dont have as much variety but their flavors are spot on and "in your face"....the "Blueberry or Apple Crumb, Strawberry Cream dont last more then a couple of hours when I get them...insanely tasty.
Coupon Code: RAYMO2U for 10% your order.

If you are looking for a great inexpensive place to grab juice our forums own Verdevalleyvapes.com is one of the best...many people here love their juice and the fact that its incredibly inexpensive + all their sales makes it a home run. I would suggest grabbing ANY Strawberry Juices they make, Strawberry Cheesecake is probably my favorite juice from them....Ive emptied 16oz bottles of this juice in less then a weeks time...
Coupon Code: RAYMO2U for 25% off your entire order.

VerdictVapers.com juices are really good but are a bit more expensive, they dont have as much variety but their flavors are spot on and "in your face"....the "Blueberry or Apple Crumb, Strawberry Cream dont last more then a couple of hours when I get them...insanely tasty.
Coupon Code: RAYMO2U for 10% your order.

Thank you so much for your help and can i get a opinion from you becasue i have been dabbling with the thought of getting a e-pipe

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Thank you so much for your help and can i get a opinion from you becasue i have been dabbling with the thought of getting a e-pipe
I have not yet had a epipe but Smoktech Guardian Epipe Mod is one I did eyeball a while back, its not very expensive either and you can easily sap tanks or drippers onto the mouth piece. Although I cant comment on which is great or not there are many reviews on youtube that could give you a better perspective on the few out there. Just search "Epipe review"

Smok Guardian Sub Kit:
Guardian-Pipe-3-III-Smok-Kit-Completo-Sigaretta-Elettronica_1-500x500.png

Smoktech Guardian Epip II:

authentic-smoktech-guardian-epipe-mod-ii-variable-wattage-mod-brown-stainless-steel-wood-615w-1-x-18350.jpg

Others are pretty expensive ($150-$400) which can be found at epipemods.com

VU Sponsors