Become a Patron!

Need your recommendations for DIY natural juices.

Hi all, I am new to vaping and I am very much interested in making my own non-nicotine "natural" juice for my friend (he has bad allergies) and myself.

I would really appreciate your guidance and recommendations on the ingredients & device with the following questions.

1. Should I go 100% VG or have Propanediol in the mix?
2. What open pod system device would you recommend for 100% VG vaping? Currently using Caliburn G.
3. Are there flavour manufacturers that are 100% vegan / organic.

Looking forward to your replies, thank you! :)

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
1. Most mtl juices run 50/50 or 60vg/pg
2. You can use propanediol if you wish..
I use the SXMini Nano and love it.. handles just about any kind of blend I toss at it, from 90vg on down to 50vg..
3. I would go with companies like Flavorah or Medicine Flower.. start super low..
Do a search on https://e-liquid-recipes.com/ for both manufactures.

Good luck!

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hi all, I am new to vaping and I am very much interested in making my own non-nicotine "natural" juice for my friend (he has bad allergies) and myself.

I would really appreciate your guidance and recommendations on the ingredients & device with the following questions.

2. What open pod system device would you recommend for 100% VG vaping? Currently using Caliburn G.

If tobacco is a desirable vape, I would try a NET. It is very easy and imo very good. Now I do it with Black and Mild cigars because that is what I like. But there are some awesome natural tobacco's available. I masserate my cigars in 100% VG, cold. It takes 15-30 days to step depending on depth desired. B&M's are full bodied and are ready to vape quickly by comparison to leaf tobacco. The leaf I have used requires 45 days or there about to get a full flavored NET. But so worth it imo. WARNING: NET's are coil killers. So this is the only way I know to get a natural vape according to my personal tastes. There are some exceptional tobacco's out there from strong and smokey to subtle and sweet. Oh and from my research the nic in the tobacco does not carry over in to the juice. Also I remember trying several Black & Mild vape juices when I first started and 10ml cost $12-$15. They all sucked incredibly and none tasted of B&M's. My B&M NET is amazing in flavor and cost >$5 for 120ml. But again coil killer. Rda imo is a must for it. Lead tobacco is more forgiving, it lacks the flavorings and sweeteners of B&M's. Peace and love to you and yours.
Rick

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years

Hi. I get allergies and many flavours used in vape recipes I cant use as they give me asthma. So I can just often look at but not try many recipes here unfortunately. Flavour Art have become my personal go to brand because of that. They do make a cooking range but also have there vape range of flavours. Unfortunately some places I buy from have crept into the range they sell for vaping some of the cooking ones without letting anyone know. I often for a quick look will check out the flavour from other brands I use on Wizardlabs where they often list any DAAPs in flavours. River supply Co too is a good one to check out flavours and DAAPs.
Many manufacturers have data sheets listing ingredients too.

VU Sponsors