Become a Patron!

Need To Know! Is diacetyl Free NIC FREE and EVERYTHING Free Vape Juice Safe ? Like No harmful to me?

so um i use vape for smoke tricks.... yeah.. um

so i research alot and i see alot about diacetyl is bad so i buy vape jucie that has nothing like that in i mean heres an example of the juice i have

• This Pack contains 5 x 10ml E Liquid Bottle Flavours - Watermelon, Strawberry Yoghurt, Mango smoothie, Vanilla Milk, Litchi.
  • Humanized Design: Easy squeezable bottle and pin tip to pour your liquid into your E cigarette tanks. A Non-metal tip is used so our liquid is not contaminated with metals.
  • Smooth Cloud: VG/PG ratio 70/30, you may enjoy cloud vaping with your e-cig vaporizer devices.
  • Suitable for all e cigarettes, vaping devices. Fully compliant with new EU TPD Law.
  • No Tobacco, No Nicotine, No Tar, No Carbon Monoxide, No Synthesized Colors, No Diacetyl, No Acetoin, No Acetyl Propionyl.
yeah so it has alot of NO stuff :p

Nico is not harmful i guess, it just means i wont be ADDICTED to my vape if idk i want to stop? i guess :p

so yeah,.. other than that how much damage and i screwing myself here? i love learning the vape tricks im actaully addicted to taht lmfao but if it broke its not like i would need to run to the shop to buy a insant one but like i love it

i mean yeah??

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
First here is the standard disclaimer.

Nothing is ever 100% safe, anyone or any label telling you otherwise is being deceptive and they know it.

Second, from reading what you got posted here I'll say it's a strong likelihood you will be about 85% safe to vape using this kind of juice you list. The worst you may encounter is just a bit of moisture in your lungs but even that will not be more than what you might inhale in a shower.

Third I said 85% safe because you have to consider battery safety. If you consider that and do a good job being safe with batteries you can bump that figure up to around 95%. This leaves a 5% fudge factor for that guy named Murphy who comes along and guarantees if it could go wrong it will and most likely in the least opportune time for you the user.

In sum, you should be reasonably safe as long as you manage using some uncommon common sense.

"You owe the Internet Oracle one hundred fortune cookies from Dan Foo's Golden China restaurant, or two copies of Captain America #1 in mint condition."

gbalkam

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
so i research alot and i see alot about diacetyl is bad so i buy vape jucie that has nothing like that
Sounds to me like your "research" consisted of googling click bait, fear mongering fake studies and grossly exagerated statements.
When we speak of popcorn lung and diacetyl, we are generally referring to the buttery flavor added to vape juice. Now, what your "research" should have told you is.. there has never been a case of popcorn lung related to vaping. Of 8 reported cases world wide, only 6 are confirmed. Those 6 confirmed cases all worked in the same popcorn factory where diacetyl was used. Even then you are looking at 8 cases out of 8 billion people.. in other words.. 1 in a billion MIGHT get popcorn lung. The air you breath outside is more harmful than any tiny trace of diacetly in you.
But as stated.. vaping is NOT 100% safe, but it is 95% safer than smoking.

VU Sponsors