Become a Patron!

Need strong nic and very durable kits

Craig Mad Bricky

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm going back to vaping because cigs put me in the hospital. I used and still have the built like a tank Itaste VTR with the Kanger Aero tank.
I need a vv/vw with TC mod and a tank that handles high nicotine juice. I'm also needing some small vape pens with a big battery or 18650.
I have dropsy no thanks to terrible neuropathy.
I am smoking 60 roll your own cigs with the strongest tobacco known to man. It's called Picayune with a really high nic blend of tobaccos that help to keep my mental health good.
So it comes down to tough construction with flexible tank choices (rba available base) regulated mods and pens that handle high nicotine juices.
I have read hundreds of posts and none seem to cover my needs. I feel like I stepped on to a car lot looking for a decent truck and all I can see is hundreds of models and function that have greatly confused me. And I need affordable for an old man on disability pension.
Thanks to all who can help me save my life. Craig

Craig Mad Bricky

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Nothing? Please, I'm trying to find an armored mod that reliable and regulated.
I've discovered that like my old VTR these other mods are called "armored", "caged" or "side by side"
Thanks in advance for leads on these mods.

SpectoVia

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU SWAT

Craig Mad Bricky

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

tmaxxking2

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Show Host
herakles honor tank works great with 50/50 juices you will get more flavor out of a 50/50 ratio using higher nicotine levels

Craig Mad Bricky

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
So I have 2 pen type devices. For stealth its the Eleaf I care Mini kit. Smokes cool and smooth with good output. The next size up is the hard to find ROTK SubEgo TC with 3 temp settings. It makes huge cloud s without scorching at 500 f and 50 watts.
I armored it with heavy rubber bands in 4 places to protect against rolling, dropping and sliding out of my pocket. It's a good device at $11 from vaporworld.biz. I got the last one and a box of .50 ohm coils.
Now for the mod, armored, with vw and tc up to 100 watts.

ttatlanta

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Here's a very budget friendly DNA75 mod. While not exactly armored, it's built like a tank – this particular model has a solid chunk of aluminum in place of stabilized wood. You can run it over with your truck and it won't give a damn. I suggest modding it with a gun grip tape like I've described. Top it of with SXK Kayfun V5 clone (use metal tube instead of pyrex), and you've got yourself a bulletproof kit.

And since you were into "strongest tobacco known to man" (which I doubt, as none of the really strong tobaccos are available in non-rope forms), and you never mentioned DIY… Mr Salt E sounds like a way to go.

VU Sponsors