Become a Patron!

Need some orange

Anybody know of a straight up orange or tangerine flavor. I have found many that are orange with cream or something. Dont want an orange soda or anything. Just looking for a normal citrus orange without the other stuff.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Premade juice or a flavoring for DIY?
for DIY I once in another life at another board knew a guy who swore by FA orange flavoring.

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Totally Wicked sells a mandarine. Oddly enough if you mix it with marshmallow it tasts like Bazooka buble gum.

Rooster Cogburn

Memento Mori
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Capella Tangy Orange
Flavor-west Blood Orange

Rooster Cogburn

Memento Mori
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Looking for premade juice
Oops, I missed that, Ripe vapes salt water taffy is a good fruity premade juice. Not orange specifically but a good fruit flavor. That’s all I got because I make my own and very rarely buy premade. Good luck on your search for a delicious orange juice.

I'm 6 or 7 weeks in of no tobacco but have realized vaping may be more expensive. Starting to think about it. I've thrown away 100s of dollars worth of juice cause its nasty. The good stuff burns up coils. Kind of getting frustrating. Vaping is 10x more satisfying to me than tobacco for some reason but with the juice/coil situation I'm looking at 40 bucks a week.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm 6 or 7 weeks in of no tobacco but have realized vaping may be more expensive. Starting to think about it. I've thrown away 100s of dollars worth of juice cause its nasty. The good stuff burns up coils. Kind of getting frustrating. Vaping is 10x more satisfying to me than tobacco for some reason but with the juice/coil situation I'm looking at 40 bucks a week.

TBH, vaping premade stuffs is expensive. Juice and coils are where the profits are made man.

I DIY juice and build my own coils, I don't spend even $40 a month...unless I want to. ;-)
Best part is: I have 100% control over my vape experience too.

This is a mod/atty combo from 2014: still vapes just fine. Using it now.
IMG_0211-2.jpg

You can get that 3-battery "200W" CoV Tempest mod for $10 on sale now, the Smok TF-RTA atomiser, IDK...but it'd be cheaper than your juice most likely. The classified section here has great deals all the time too.

Last edited:
I want a RDA. I have just spent so much lately I domt want to spend more lol. Just ordered a bottle of orange crush from vaporfi and it was high as you know what. My mod will do 235W so I just need to find me a decent RDA and learn how to do it.

TBH, vaping premade stuffs is expensive. Juice and coils are where the profits are made man.

I DIY juice and build my own coils, I don't spend even $40 a month...unless I want to. ;-)
Best part is: I have 100% control over my vape experience too.

This is a mod/atty combo from 2014: still vapes just fine. Using it now.
View attachment 133275

You can get that 3-battery "200W" CoV Tempest mod for $10 on sale now, the Smok TF-RTA atomiser, IDK...but it'd be cheaper than your juice most likely. The classified section here has great deals all the time too.

Also RDA or RTA? Which way? I would like to eventually make my own juice as well. I've learned to clean my coils and extend their life. Actually vaping a cleaned one right now and it's as good as new. I tried the duodenary coils instead of the mesh on my freemax and was very dissappointed. My plex tank seems to be the best though but the capacity of the freemax I like.

In 6 or 7 weeks I bet I have spent $500-600. And I order online vs paying the high shop prices. Mostly in trying different flavors.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Zeus e juice mandarin orange is another good straight up orange. They send good coupon codes through their newsletter if you subscribe.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Also RDA or RTA? Which way? I would like to eventually make my own juice as well. I've learned to clean my coils and extend their life. Actually vaping a cleaned one right now and it's as good as new. I tried the duodenary coils instead of the mesh on my freemax and was very dissappointed. My plex tank seems to be the best though but the capacity of the freemax I like.

Actuallly the original Fireluke tank comes with a pretty nice RTA that is easy enough to build. You could give building a shot and still have something you could get pre-made coils for if you find that you hate building. Has good flavor and doesn't leak, at least in my experience.

I put two 1.15 ohm stainless steel coils in mine, so it runs at about 0.56 ohms now, so it doesn't go through juice like a house on fire, but still gives a good vape.

When I first came here I had no interest in mixing my own juice or building my own coils, but have since learned that the improvement in my vape experience over the past year has made it a no-brainer. Something pretty drastic would have to happen for me to go back to the way things were before VU. :)

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I want a RDA. I have just spent so much lately I domt want to spend more lol. Just ordered a bottle of orange crush from vaporfi and it was high as you know what. My mod will do 235W so I just need to find me a decent RDA and learn how to do it.

Well, you'd need either a MTL or DTL RDA for dripping into. Two main types there: https://www.misthub.com/blogs/vape-tutorials/mouth-to-lung-vs-direct-to-lung-vape-guide

Mouth-to-lung aka MTL is more like a cig, - tighter draw and airflow but can have good flavor.
Direct-to-lung aka DTL is more open, bigger clouds, tends to use more power too.

You'll also need some cotton pads to wick your build with, I just use Puffs Labo Organic Cotton from AMZ, even a small bag can last you years.

Many atomizers allow configuring juice and air flow to where you want too, so can tailor to how YOU vape. Tanks tend to have more options that way and obviously, you fill the tank and don't need to drip juice into them all the time. Can be tricker sometimes though.

I vape somewhere in the middle preferring a restricted-DTL setup using lower power and higher ohms than the really low sub-ohm stuff uses. Like 0.4 ohms and 25-30W is normal for me.

In either case, you can get a decent RDA for under $10 from China or perhaps an older model from clearance sales in the USA online shops. Pre-wrapped coils for those are cheap, may want to use them until ya feel you want to wrap your own. MANY options there. :)

Last edited:
Actuallly the original Fireluke tank comes with a pretty nice RTA that is easy enough to build. You could give building a shot and still have something you could get pre-made coils for if you find that you hate building. Has good flavor and doesn't leak, at least in my experience.

I put two 1.15 ohm stainless steel coils in mine, so it runs at about 0.56 ohms now, so it doesn't go through juice like a house on fire, but still gives a good vape.

When I first came here I had no interest in mixing my own juice or building my own coils, but have since learned that the improvement in my vape experience over the past year has made it a no-brainer. Something pretty drastic would have to happen for me to go back to the way things were before VU. :)
The mesh pro is the tank I bought. It didnt come with the RTA. I think Inwill first tackle making my own juice since that is my biggest expense.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
The mesh pro is the tank I bought. It didnt come with the RTA. I think Inwill first tackle making my own juice since that is my biggest expense.

No, the mesh pro doesn't come with one. Neither does the mesh. The original Fireluke is the one that comes with an RTA.

If you decide to try DIY, come check out the DIY section of the forum, and especially the Daily Mixing Thread. Lots of good help and support there.

Good luck!

No, the mesh pro doesn't come with one. Neither does the mesh. The original Fireluke is the one that comes with an RTA.

If you decide to try DIY, come check out the DIY section of the forum, and especially the Daily Mixing Thread. Lots of good help and support there.

Good luck!
Will do thanks. I have checked out a couple of posts trying to get an idea where to start.

Really looking in to making my own juice. My washed coil lasted less than a day. These coils are killing me. I like sweet juice and a warm vape so I am doomed. I think I will save more with my own juice vs building so gonna do that first then move on to rebuildables. In the process of buying a house so it may be a few weeks.

Tried a duodenary coil just to see. Domt know if I got a bad one or what but there is hardly any vapor from it even at 180W I got 2 more may try another later in the week when I'm off. Only getting about 3 days max from the freemax quads and the same with the plex triple.

Using a freemax double right now. Flavor is way down but that's fine if it lasts. These premade juices seem to kill coils unless they taste like crap. I like fruity stuff and it seems to be the worst.

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Go diy juice and coils. It truly isn't hard and prices drop big time. I save 80%+ on juice costs by making my own. N i never run out. Just a thought

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I just made Strawberry Donut juice...a 15ml tester worth. Essentially for free. :D
Frickin' delicious.

IMG_5171.jpg IMG_5170.jpg
HOLY Po Po Flavoring DIY

A DIYFS freebie flavor with my order...it is a "
clear1x1.gif
Strawberry Donut with a hint of Vanilla Caramel".
If you had dipped a glazed donut into strawberry Quik, this is that.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Honestly if you like sweet juices you should learn to build first and move into rtas imo. Then take on mixing. Building is easier than it looks and a cheaper start up cost.

I really like Fantasy Orange. I used to buy it in my city, but they store closed down and I had to find an online vendor, and fortunately, I found one which is Damp Fabriek: https://dampfabriek.com/
Take into account that it is a shortfill (because I like to add my own nicotine shot), but it is pretty intense and delicious. I think it is exactly what you are looking for, a deep and citric flavor that truly resembles orange.

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Have you tried FW Natural Tangerine?

I have some but haven't used it in a while. Don't quite remember why, think I had problems with it separating from my VG and going bland fast. I'll mix some up tomorrow and see what happens over a few days.

Last edited:

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Have you tried CAP Tangerine Natural?

I have some but haven't used it in a while. Don't quite remember why, think I had problems with it separating from my VG and going bland fast. I'll mix some up tomorrow and see what happens over a few days.
I have cap sweet tangerine and FW tangerine natural. Didn’t know cap had a natural tangerine.

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have cap sweet tangerine and FW tangerine natural. Didn’t know cap had a natural tangerine.

Typo...maybe. I have both CAP and FW Natural Tangerine in my list of flavors.
I found the bottle of FW, have to look and see what the CAP is.

VU Sponsors