Become a Patron!

Need some help

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Best? Part subjective, part preference and part research. Look up battery mooch's battery ratings.
My opinion would be sony vtc5a or vtc6. Everyone's different though

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Johnnytraveler

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
If you are high wattage (+100) than the Sony vtc5a or samsung 25r.
For under 100 watts use vtc6 or samsung 30q for longer battery life.

I list 2 brands as some batteries are hard to find. Only buy from a reputable store. Do not buy from ebay or amazon as there are lots of fakes around.
22c58ed8eb01f2dff31fefcb7389fe6f.jpg

Raymcconn

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I use LG HG2. Be sure you buy from trusted sites. There are a few recommended, I personally buy from Lion wholesale. I am sure someone will name the other two. I forget the names.

geoffd

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I use LG HG2. Be sure you buy from trusted sites. There are a few recommended, I personally buy from Lion wholesale. I am sure someone will name the other two. I forget the names.
I use LG HG 2's and Sony vtc5 and don't push battery limits. Purchased from Illumn and IMR

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Tha

I list 2 brands as some batteries are hard to find. Only buy from a reputable store. Do not buy from ebay or amazon as there are lots of fakes around.

Thank you

As said earlier. It depends on what you want.

I have a regulated mod and use a pair of 30Q and VTC5's as I like to go as high as 90 - 100 WATTS at certain times depending on the coils and juice. And i only use TC mode doing that.

I stay around the 80-100 mark mainly so those batteries are more than adequate for that ( IMO )

But for 120-150 to be safe I'd say HG6

VU Sponsors