Become a Patron!

need some help from you squonkers.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Drop Solo works well. Haven’t oversquonked with that one.
Drop Solos are awesome for me. If one wanted to, you could twist the AF shut, and flood the hell out of it. Then open it up when you hear it.. you get the idea. It's funny how we all have our own preferences. I never felt the need to "paint the coil" with it. The protruding 510 hasn't given me any problems either. I take a drag and watch it sometimes. It only takes a couple of seconds and the cotton is saturated again. Plenty of time for my next drag. It's got big airflow that's nice for chunkier coils which I use.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey all,
I'm looking for your advice for a flavor chasing atty, that is 22mm, and the airflow comes in from the top, something you can't over squonk...I was looking at that L rda I was wondering if there are others..the problem I had with the L rda is it's 20 mm and I was looking for something I could put bigger coils into.
I dont have it but check out the SQ Rabbit. It's 22 I think and the airflow is pretty high up. Not sure if it gets decent flavor or not though.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I used to use IMR, but had a less than satisfying experience with their processing time (took weeks to process an order that consisted of in stock items), so I now use 18650batterystore.

Not had any such issue/s with IMR, myself. I couldn't speak to the experience of other people so will not. Glad you found a vendor you like.

Creature0069

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'll go ahead and second the Recurve. It's got a 22mm deck but the chimney is thick to make it look like a 24. I haven't been able to make it leak yet and I'm a fat fingered squonker. You can submerge the coil before it leaks.

VU Sponsors