Become a Patron!

Need Recommendations

Raymcconn

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
What is your friend using it on? What mod you need will depend on what build you use and how you vape.

Raymcconn

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
You can always duplicate your buddies set up and adjust to your liking. Otherwise make a list of what you want your mod to do and budget. I usually don't suggest a 200wat mod for a starter but if you are used to using it and your friend is willing to help go for it.

You can always duplicate your buddies set up and adjust to your liking. Otherwise make a list of what you want your mod to do and budget. I usually don't suggest a 200wat mod for a starter but if you are used to using it and your friend is willing to help go for it.
What's the best 200wat mod for the price in your opinion?

Raymcconn

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The IPV 8 is on my short list. I hope very soon to have one. Not so much for the watts but the YiHi SX330-F8 Chipset is a very good chip. Also it is reported to do TC very well. As mentioned above Battle star seems to be well liked.
We should ask, is there a reason it has to be 200 watts? There are some good reviews on VooPoo DRAG 157W mod.

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
+1 for the Battlestar. It does SS in TC well, power mode works well and hits hard. It's simple to use for a newbe, there's no computers involved just set it up and vape. I've only had mine for about a month but it works almost as well as my DNA mod's in TC. It can be had for around 40 bucks.

VU Sponsors