Become a Patron!

Need Kamry 60 Troubleshooting Help

DarthVaper89

Member For 4 Years
Hey guys, ive got a kamry 60w box mod that started acting up today, took a puff on a .5 ohm coil, worked fine, went and took another puff and then i got the "atom exception" code and then it started telling me all of my atty's were shorting and they were showing up as way higher ohms than normal, for example, my .5 ohm artic tank was showing as 1.6. And also, its picking up that the atty is connected cuz the ohm meter is giving me a reading but when i hold the fire button in i get the "no atom" message as if i didnt have an atomizer connect, any help is greatly appreciated people. Thanks in advance and this is my only mod so im hopin to get this sorted out, and its only a week old

DarthVaper89

Member For 4 Years
What was the problem?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess it just got too hot and right under where the atomizer screws on internally, there was a little black wire soldered to that area and I guess the solder just loosened up. I soldered it back together and it's good to go

heateris

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nice work, it was probably just a shotty job from the factory. Glad your back up and running.

DarthVaper89

Member For 4 Years
Nice work, it was probably just a shotty job from the factory. Glad your back up and running.

Thanks man, I'm happy about it too, either way I need a more powerful box, I finally built a couple of my own could, they came out really well but it's throwin low voltage codes the whole time even on a fresh battery. There's some expo in NJ next month so I'll pick one up then

DarthVaper89

Member For 4 Years
What was the problem?

I was actually wrong, the problem persisted after the repair so I went back to the shop where I purchased it from and they gave me an ipv4 for ten dollars of with the credit of the old device and gave me two batteries for the price of one. Just needed to get a charger

VU Sponsors