Become a Patron!

Need juice to replace Juice Maniacs ' Rainbow Tears' (Skittles)

sfektsz

Member For 3 Years
As of late, my local stores have stopped re-stocking their JuiceManiacs flavors, and I won't be able to get the juice I've been using for ~18 months, which is Rainbow Tears. It has a sour skittle-esque taste, so that's what I'm looking for mainly. I'm looking for suggestions of juices that taste very similar, and are also normally stocked at vape shops.

My last resort is to order online, due to my forgetfulness I will most likely not remember to order until I literally run out of juice, so I figure it's time for a change.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Sorry about that, didn't see that section somehow. Thank you.
No worries at all. I'm surprised there's no response yet. I don't know any "skittes-esques" flavors, myself, but I know I've heard of some.

Mjfranci

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fuzion Vapor has Unicorn Blood, which is a little skittle-esque but doesn't really have a sour note.
Verde Valley Vapes has Skittlez, also without much of a sour note and on the light side flavor wise, but amazing price and customer service!!
VapeShack, in Hawaii, has a skittles juice with very good prices, fast shipping, but... no sour note that I remember--had it years ago.

Good luck finding your flavor.

My local shop Blacksheep Vapors has an awesome skittles flavor called Double Rainbow, tastes like you just ate a handful of skittles, they ship all over the world too so if you wanna check them out there website is Blacksheepvapes.com!

Edit: I also wanted to note that while the Double Rainbow does have a slight sour tinge it's mostly sweet but the guys at the shop are very accommodating and can make it sour for you if you wanted, they typically augment and customize their juice for customers.

Last edited:

Budsmoon

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
If you are still wanting a skittle juice, Nocturne Vapors has one called Moon Candy that tastes just like a mouth full of skittles to me. It was my first juice (I just started this Feb 14). They have very reasonable prices also and w/ the code: WELCOME you will get 50% off (except on their sale bundles). I still love my Moon Candy.

VU Sponsors