Need ideas

floresroach

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm trying to get better airflow with a new build. Been using a kangertech geni tank with an iTazte VV, I was looking into a new tank that requires the ability to go sub Ohm, what are some affordable mods that will fit the new nautilus tank or the kangertech turbo?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RBVapes

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've used the atlantis and I love it. Flavor wise it's the best off the shelf (AKA prebuilt coils) device I've tried. The airflow is super loose though so I can only use the smallest airflow setting as I do mouth-to-lung hits.

There are subohm coils by Kanger (.8) that will work on your Genitank. The turbo, to be honest, is a bit of gimmickry in my opinion.

As far as MOD/APV that can drive subohm off the top of my head are: Sigelei 30W/50W/100W, IPV3, IPV2, Vamo 35W, IPV Mini, and of course Mechanical's.

floresroach

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
bf8ae622e031b47827c6ad8231c5e067.jpg

This is my current setup, thinking more about the Atlantis, I read reviews in the turbo, not impressed. Also grabbing a Legit DOGE RDA This Friday!!!

floresroach

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It's called a King mod.
And my boss who also vapes just gave me this as a late Xmas gift today
51fee14b594f3506a58f1b8b1f9fd4c0.jpg

antonio

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm trying to get better airflow with a new build. Been using a kangertech geni tank with an iTazte VV, I was looking into a new tank that requires the ability to go sub Ohm, what are some affordable mods that will fit the new nautilus tank or the kangertech turbo?

Get the kanger sub tank!

floresroach

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Get the kanger sub tank!
I ended up getting the Atlantis, it vapes and tastes real good, the airflow on this sucker is heavenly. I may also get the subtank

antonio

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
UOTE="floresroach, post: 253938, member: 14867"]I ended up getting the Atlantis, it vapes and tastes real good, the airflow on this sucker is heavenly. I may also get the subtank

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]
I've tried the kanger and the flavor u get is amazing but clouds aren't as big like Atlantis.

RBVapes

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's called a King mod.
And my boss who also vapes just gave me this as a late Xmas gift today
51fee14b594f3506a58f1b8b1f9fd4c0.jpg

How do you like the Doge? I find RDAs are very hit and miss. I have to say I probably end up tossing 75% of the ones I get. I think they are now more tailored for direct to lung hitters as the airflow is just too wide open. The only ones that I use currently are the Magma (clone) and the Tugboat (clone). I like both. The Magma has nice deep drip wells but the tugboat's build deck is easier for me.

floresroach

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
How do you like the Doge? I find RDAs are very hit and miss. I have to say I probably end up tossing 75% of the ones I get. I think they are now more tailored for direct to lung hitters as the airflow is just too wide open. The only ones that I use currently are the Magma (clone) and the Tugboat (clone). I like both. The Magma has nice deep drip wells but the tugboat's build deck is easier for me.
The build deck is a tad difficult, the well is ok, I suggest grinding the screws a bit since they have a tendency to break the kanthol. The adjustable airflow on it makes it so I can get it to hit the way I want. Definitely a cloud chaser's RDA. I get pretty good flavor, you may not like the chuff style cap, personally I've become accustomed to it and have come to like it. I'm using double parallel coils and MAN does it make clouds. I'd use it with an IPV mod or something similar to get the most out of it. Definitely it my all day vape setup, it chugs juice and I don't drop and drive so it stays at home where I have time to relax. Sometimes I'll carry it if I'm gonna go somewhere I'm gonna be sitting and relaxing.

VU Sponsors