Become a Patron!

Need help...

Not sure if this is the right place, so I apologize in advance.

clear.gif
clear.gif

I've got an Aspire Nautilus tank and use a 1100 mAh variable voltage battery. For regular use I keep it at 3.3V. But I think it's starting to die on me. Charge doesn't last as long as it used to it seems. But instead of buying the same one, can anyone recommend something for me? Perhaps one of the box ones rather than the pen style? I'm not too savvy and I'm afraid of getting something that may end up blowing up on me. LOL. Any assistance you can provide is appreciated.

SageNaumann

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Is battery replaceable? If so, may just be the battery wearing out.

CrazyChef

Custom Hand Crafted Coils - PureCoils.com
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
What's the brand/model of the battery you're using?

The Kanger Subox Mini is a very reliable mod for new vapers, from what I understand. It wasn't available when I started vaping, but it has some very favorable reviews and is not expensive.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
He's using an eGo batt, they sure don't last forever. Try looking at maybe an iStick 20 or 30w.

kimber

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I've used ego batts for years and just stepped up to an Istick 30. Actually, I have a 30, a 40TC and a 50w. I love them all but the 30w is small enough that you can carry it in your pocket and lasts a good two days before recharging. I also use Nautilus tanks and they work great on the Istick. Fit nicely too. Highly recommend Istick, and not much more expensive than a genuine ego twist. Would also recommend getting a kit so you get the charger too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ryedan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not sure if this is the right place, so I apologize in advance.

clear.gif
clear.gif

I've got an Aspire Nautilus tank and use a 1100 mAh variable voltage battery. For regular use I keep it at 3.3V. But I think it's starting to die on me. Charge doesn't last as long as it used to it seems. But instead of buying the same one, can anyone recommend something for me? Perhaps one of the box ones rather than the pen style? I'm not too savvy and I'm afraid of getting something that may end up blowing up on me. LOL. Any assistance you can provide is appreciated.

Another vote for an iStick 30. It has a 2200 mAh battery in it and can be had for around $35. I would also get a minimum 1 amp USB wall adapter like this one so you don't need to use your computer USB port. That one is 2.4A which means it can safely deliver that to your device. The iStick will only take what it needs, which is 1A.

I would avoid the iStick 50 watt as it has been known to have issues sometimes.

CrazyChef

Custom Hand Crafted Coils - PureCoils.com
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I think they've addressed those issues, as my 50W has had no problems at all over the last 3 months. It's my ADV mod at work.

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
istick is great
but they start loosing mah after the first 100 recharges

an istick 30 can last all day or more if you dont chain vape or use sub ohm tanks

there are millions of choices now. most can be had for $50ish or less

istick 30 is basically what you have in box form with more battery life

Ryedan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think they've addressed those issues, as my 50W has had no problems at all over the last 3 months. It's my ADV mod at work.

I hope that's true CrazyChef. They had too many issues a while back for my taste.

VU Sponsors