Become a Patron!

Need help with company relations

I bought a Mod kit on 8/15/18
The day I got it and opened it the Mod would not turn on. I contacted the company for days with no response at all. Finally after 9 days I got an email to return it on 8/24/18.
A couple days later I packed it up and Sent it back with the company return tag on it Now I'm 6 days from one month since I started this whole process and again I do not have my money back and I have not heard from anyone.
This is the first time I've used this company even though all 3 of my vapes came from EV.
My son has used the company for a long time and purchased my stuff for me. He swears by them and I can't get them to answer an email or replace a defective item.
Help me please, I bought this for my niece and she was so excited.
Then nothing happens

Last edited:

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome to VU, @Ashlen! Can you tell us who the vendor in question is? Might help if someone here has previous experience with them.

czombie

Member For 1 Year
Are u talking about Element Vape..??

Even if your not, EV really needs phone support....aside from that I've never had to wait more than 24 hrs (give or take) to get a response.

Last edited:

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Welcome to VU. If you paid with Paypal, open a dispute. That generally gets things moving pretty quickly.

Yes I'm talking about Element Vape.

I thought these forums where connected to them because I got the link from their site.

I wish I had paid through PayPal but I used my credit card (Mastercard).
I don't care how many emails I send them they do not respond to any of them. I have never had to dispute any charges on my PayPal or my credit card and I have ordered a lot of stuff over the years.
Can I file a dispute with my credit card company?

I need to do something to light a fire under this company 's ass.

I appreciate you all responding and trying to help me.

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Yes I'm talking about Element Vape.

I thought these forums where connected to them because I got the link from their site.

I wish I had paid through PayPal but I used my credit card (Mastercard).
I don't care how many emails I send them they do not respond to any of them. I have never had to dispute any charges on my PayPal or my credit card and I have ordered a lot of stuff over the years.

I need to do something to light a fire under this company 's ass.

If you have been wronged you should certainly file a credit card dispute. Since you have an email trail, this should be a no brainer for the CC company.

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Thank you "Oh Mighty King"
I really appreciate your quick response.
I will contact my Bank and get that started in the morning.

Ha. I am only mighty when it comes to collecting taxes in the kingdom of nothing.

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Only once did I have to open a dispute with PP. Once I did, the recalcitrant company capitulated the next day. I see the PP fees as being both a service fee and insurance.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
PayPal and my bank certainly took care of me when my PP debit card (which I'd only used twice, MONTHS beforehand) was used online to purchase $800 worth of airline tickets. And I hope they nailed the other party. :mad:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Despite this forum linking to vendors, the forum here is not usually affiliated with vendors. It may seem an endorsement by users here that a vendor gets listed in the links and in some cases it may be. Sorry you've found a not so good vendor. That does happen at times. Making a note of it here lets everyone else know who to steer away from, now. Thanks. :)

Sounds like the plan.

VU Sponsors