Become a Patron!

Need help with a rebuildable setup!

I am of legal smoking age and I have not too recently been brought into the vaping community. My current vape is an iTaste MVP 2.0 and I'm looking for something a bit more powerful and a nice RDA to go with it. I have used several mechanical mods and several VV/VW mods and I am not sure what setup I should use. The Cloupor T8 has become popular among my friends but I am not willing to spend the money for a device that doesn't do as well as it's advertised. I dont vape all the time but when I do I like to have a quality experience. Im more of a cloud chaser and looking for a setup under $200 that will get the job done. I have been looking at the XPRO M80 Plus but I'm not sure if thats the best mod for drippers, if I'm wrong please let me know. Could you recommend an RDA or a clone with nice airflow options and a mod or clone that can be either a box mod or a mech mod that will go well with it for daily moderate use for under $200. I've talked to the owner of my local shop and he gave me some of his opinions but I'm just trying to make sure that whatever I spend my money on will be worth it.

TRIPDUBZ

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sigelei 150W or IPV4. I've had my sigelei for 6 months and haven't touched a mech since (only to pick up kanthal scraps with the mag switch).

I'm a big fan of the mutation X V2, but have heard good things about the Troll, Yep, Haze etc. I'm a stickler about having a positive block with 2 post holes though - don't really prefer tri post anymore or anything that requires two leads in one hole. All my friends have Sigeleis and love em, a few rocking the IPV4 as well - all positive experiences.

Use 30A cells!

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

rolltidevaper

Still here! Just covered up with "life"
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
The Xpro M80 Plus has gotten some bad reviews. Apparently the temp control doesn't work correctly. Wake and Vape has the Sigelei 150 on sale for $59 shipped and their shipping is fast. Search for the thread on here if you're interested and get the link and the code. $59 on the 150 is unheard of and it's get great reviews. I don't personally drip, but I do love my Kayfun v4 rebuildable clone. You can pick on up from $15-50, just search. The other Kayfun models are also good. I love the Kayfun Lite Plus V2. I got one last week for $12. Easy to build and great flavor, decent vapor. Good luck.

aviva

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The Quality of Xpro M80 is not stable, some vapers are very satisfy with it and some vapers curse it. Luckily it has three month warranty.

BoomStick

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Sigelei 150w and a Mutation X v3. You'll have enough money left to get everything else. Batteries, charger, ohm meter and coil building and wicking supplies.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Sigelei 150w and a Mutation X v3. You'll have enough money left to get everything else. Batteries, charger, ohm meter and coil building and wicking supplies.
+1
Or maybe a Doge X V2 instead of the Mutation X.

saint_518

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
go with a sigelei 150w. less then a 100 bucks and has all the power you will ever need. mutation x is great rda but im not a big fan of it unless im chasing clouds and thats not very often anymore. look into the velocity rda. great flavor with the clouds to go with it and the most easy deck to build on. there is a lot of hype over this rda and after a few days of using mine i can see why.

VU Sponsors