Become a Patron!

need help with a good strength to start with.

hi, im new to this forum and this is my first post : D

my question is what strength is good for a beginner like me.

i have tried 0mg 12mg and 24, tbh i hated 24 as i am a non smoker and just wanted to get into vaping instead of making a mistake by buying cigs later in life.

so should i stick with 12 and 0? or keep testing?

sorry for the horrible grammar lol

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
can i borrow a 10ft pole anyone??

if you are a NON SMOKER you shouldn't be vaping.

While vaping is definitely healthier then smoking there is no proof that there wont be some negatives health wise to vaping. So why would you get into it?
I personally can not phathom why anyone would want to vape when they never smoked.

If you insist on vaping go with 0 nicotine so you dont get addicted to nicotine. Nicotine is what addicts all of us to smoking.

Not trying to judge you, but it makes no sense to me to vape if you have never smoked

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
If you were not a smoker, go with ZERO Nic.

I started at 36mg as I was a heavy smoker and now I am finally down to 6mg on my way to ZERO.

Enjoy vaping but you really don't need a nicotine addiction like the one I have been trying to shake for 30 plus years!

MercuryVaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Is this a trick question? I'll take what nic level for a hundred dollars Alex, and the answer is, what is ZERO nic.

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Its awesome that you sought out some answers from the vaping community.
If you are vaping just for the sake of vaping and chasing the clouds and enjoying some delicious flavors, than seriously... I would recommend 0mg nicotine.
You will get the same experience vaping 0mg only without the added nicotine content.
If you never smoked, than I would recommend you don't take up a habit you will regret later!

Its awesome that you sought out some answers from the vaping community.
If you are vaping just for the sake of vaping and chasing the clouds and enjoying some delicious flavors, than seriously... I would recommend 0mg nicotine.
You will get the same experience vaping 0mg only without the added nicotine content.
If you never smoked, than I would recommend you don't take up a habit you will regret later!
thank you, i was just wondering because a few of my friends keep calling me gay n stuff while using 0 nic just to try do a few tricks

VU Sponsors