Become a Patron!

Need help (some ideas) with my project

Hi,
So I'll be short and precise as I can.
I'm creating a project that can help vaping community save some money on vaping gear.

I already created some major categories like pod vapes, vape pens, box mods, vape tanks, and E-liquids.

Currently, I'm adding vape tanks (Sub-Ohm and RTA's). And I need your help on this stage.

What are specifications can be added beside those that I have already added for vape tanks https://vaposearch.com/category/vape-tanks/ and rebuildable tanks https://vaposearch.com/category/rebuildable-tanks/ ?

Thank you in advance.

P.S. Right Now I'm adding an auto-check feature for product in stock statuses.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
It seems you're creating a very sound work. I found a section for squonk RDAs. Some might appreciate a section for genesis style RDTAs. Don't see anything else "missing" and you might have genesis styles covered another way.

An in stock checking system? Yay! :) Now all you need is a "Here Take My Money" slot. *chuckles* Regarding that I'd like to see a vaping related site offer a vendor listing which at least said if a vendor accepted PayPal. Some people do not use credit cards as matter of principle but do use a small PayPal stipend for online shopping. Yes, I know PayPal offers its own "secure" credit/debit card. I still refuse to use it. As said it's the principle of it, credit can be scary.

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Hi,
So I'll be short and precise as I can.
I'm creating a project that can help vaping community save some money on vaping gear.

I already created some major categories like pod vapes, vape pens, box mods, vape tanks, and E-liquids.

Currently, I'm adding vape tanks (Sub-Ohm and RTA's). And I need your help on this stage.

What are specifications can be added beside those that I have already added for vape tanks https://vaposearch.com/category/vape-tanks/ and rebuildable tanks https://vaposearch.com/category/rebuildable-tanks/ ?

Thank you in advance.

P.S. Right Now I'm adding an auto-check feature for product in stock statuses.
Initial thoughts:

Do you get paid by the vendors you list? Otherwise “best price” is going to change and there’s so many vendors to choose from, how accurate is it?

As a user navigating, I see a lot I would change or edit.

The word vape is understood, so remove the word vape where its redundant. Same with “tank”. We know its, vape and tank. :D

Rather than [tanks], and rebuildables from the drop down menu, I might find different verbiage for tanks with coil heads. And I would add secondary arrows to further narrow the search. Then once I get to say: Rebuildables > RDA’s, there can me sub categories on that page for MTL, etc. Post design if you want but to me it’s in the way of what I’m looking for,,it’s not of the first things I look but I will see it when I look at the specific product. I’m more interested in if it’s single/dual coil, diameter is one of the first, if I get past that, then I look at the product for the rest.

Imo there’s much editing to do to make it fluid for the user. There’s too many subcategories and some look like they can be consolidated. The second link has the page title, the first one does not.

More later

Initial thoughts:

Do you get paid by the vendors you list? Otherwise “best price” is going to change and there’s so many vendors to choose from, how accurate is it?

As a user navigating, I see a lot I would change or edit.

The word vape is understood, so remove the word vape where its redundant. Same with “tank”. We know its, vape and tank. :D

Rather than [tanks], and rebuildables from the drop down menu, I might find different verbiage for tanks with coil heads. And I would add secondary arrows to further narrow the search. Then once I get to say: Rebuildables > RDA’s, there can me sub categories on that page for MTL, etc. Post design if you want but to me it’s in the way of what I’m looking for,,it’s not of the first things I look but I will see it when I look at the specific product. I’m more interested in if it’s single/dual coil, diameter is one of the first, if I get past that, then I look at the product for the rest.

Imo there’s much editing to do to make it fluid for the user. There’s too many subcategories and some look like they can be consolidated. The second link has the page title, the first one does not.

More later
Thank's! I appreciate your input and I'll try to fix some things.

And Yes I've got paid by some of the vendors. But the system is selecting the best price in auto mode and I can affect on it only in the way deleting the best price offers. And it's not in my interest because my goal is to build a good product. After I'll decide how can I earn on it.

Now it's only a big black hole for my savings. And I'm not earning on it (at all).

VU Sponsors