Become a Patron!

Need help on box replacement

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hi guys new to vaping. I got a little setup few months ago. Started vaping then stopped now I'm back on it trying to stop smoking. I got a nautilus aspire tank on a u20 box. I'm not a fan of the box. And I finally got nautilus to stop leaking (crossing fingers). I ordered a kanger subox and am giving my current setup to my wife. Now I actually want to get a higher wattage box to work on my nautilus. Shop yesterday said I can't use my nautilus on say a crossfire or something like that because it's not a subohm. Anyone know what I can use on my nautilus that's higher wattage and inexpensive?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Depends what you mean by high wattage! You can use the nautilus on any regulated mod, just put the watts where you normally vape (18 watts or so if I remember correctly).

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Currently my u20 is on 12.5 watts. Seems I guess best cloud and flavor on that.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Currently my u20 is on 12.5 watts. Seems I guess best cloud and flavor on that.

Then just set the wattage to that on any box you get! But why would you want a higher wattage mod if you're vaping at 12.5 watts?

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
What brand model. Can I look for

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I wanted to give my wife something better

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sigelei 30 watt is popular with a replaceable battery. The Kanger Kbox goes to 40 watts and is very cheap at the moment. I've had good luck wth my 50 watt Istick, but others have had problems.

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
My nautilus will pop right on kbox with no issue

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I don't need a subohm tank to work on the kbox? Sorry I don't know if there is another term for it

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No. You don't *need* a subohm tank to work on any regulated box mod - even if it goes up to 200 watts, as long as it goes down to the 12.5 watts you need. You just adjust the wattage to what works with your tank!

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I don't understand why the guy told me I would have to get a new setup. Because my tank won't work. I asked him what do u have 30 to 50watt for under $40 and I can still use my tank. He said nothing I would have to get a whole new setup

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't understand why the guy told me I would have to get a new setup. Because my tank won't work. I asked him what do u have 30 to 50watt for under $40 and I can still use my tank. He said nothing I would have to get a whole new setup

He was just trying to sell you something! Time to boycott that shop:(

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I was looking at the cool fire 4 and he said my tank won't work on it because it wasn't a subohm. Around my area there are only 2 shops and he has the better juice. So I actually went yesterday there for first time

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Coolfire 4 goes from 6-40 watts, so of course it will work with a Nautilus! As I said, either the guy was ignorant, or he was dishonest.

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Where can I find a cool fire for inexpensive

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Ok cool personal rec. cool fire or kbox

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The cool fire is probably better - the Kbox (I have one) has set wattages and you can't fine tune. But the Kbox has a removeable battery, and with the CoolFire it's built in.

VU Sponsors