Become a Patron!

Need help from PROFESSIONALS

i have make diy liquid as 70vg 30pg 3 nicotine and wow(FA) flavour

i calculate the recipe from http://e-liquid-recipes.com/

i use grams not ml i put vg then pg then flavour and mix well with mixer and let cap off for 5 hours then put cap on and steeping for 10 days in cool dark place then i open it and tast 1 ml it very good then i add nicotine and mix well and close it and let it for 2 days

after that i open it and taste it like too strong,, whyy that happen !

nicotine is good no problem with it
and i make 7leaves(FA), up(FA) give me same thing

i make many flavours but from TPA and its very good, is that problem with Flavourart ? but when i taste without nicotine its good

is it need more time steeping or what ! it just single flavour

i use ammit dual on snowwolf 200 plus

please help meeee what to do to get best flavour from FA

BKTOAD

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Flavourart flavors are much more concentrated than TPA flavors.

I usually start at 2% with flavourart flavors.

Probably too much flavoring. Cut it back and see if that helps.

Flavourart flavors are much more concentrated than TPA flavors.

I usually start at 2% with flavourart flavors.

Probably too much flavoring. Cut it back and see if that helps.

thanks for your help, but i really use recomended precent i use 2 for 7leaves,up and 3 for wow !!!

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
From what I read, it tasted fine until it sat for a few days? After it sits for a few days it becomes too strong? Is that correct?

From what I read, it tasted fine until it sat for a few days? After it sits for a few days it becomes too strong? Is that correct?

yes, it tasted fine without nicotine after that I add 3% nicotine and mix well and let it steep 2 days, then I taste it becomes too strong !!
note: nicotine is good not oxidize

EarnestAccord

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Steeping will sometimes bring certain flavors a little more front and center than before. I've never had a recipe go from "just right" to too much though. I have though, had recipies that initially seemed a bit muted, but then waited a few days and everything came forward. Typical steepers that usually behave this way: Creams, Bakeries & Tobaccos.

Last edited:

leadpipe58

Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
A7 here is a suggestion. Make 2 bottles of the same e liquid do everything the same but add nic to one of them. If one becomes stronger and the other stays the same. It has to be the nic. Do you shake the hell out of your nic? VG nic needs to be shook for minutes you could get nic hot spots. Have you tested the nic to make sure it is 3%? I have heard of 3% being as high as 7%. Hope I helped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors