Become a Patron!

Need help building 3 rda's

mreeveshp

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've been playing with build after build in these 3 on my ipv3 and just can't get what I'm looking for...

What builds do you think would give me the best flavor and still good clouds on a dark horse, freakshow, and Lil boy and what wattage on the ipv3

If anyone can give me advice on these 3 rda's I would really appreciate it thanks

martinelias

Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What kinda wire ya workin with?

martinelias

Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
do you have an ohm reader?

martinelias

Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have on my doge v2 22g 6wrap sleeper came to .14 Its a monster for vapor And flavor. On my plume i have twisted 26g 5 wraps single coil came to .2, killer flavor and on my mutation i have dual 24g parallel 5 wraps came to .17 brutal for everything. i dont use drill bits so im not sure the id of the wraps i got this jig about a year ago with 3 dif size bars i use the 2 smaller ones always sucks they dont have size on em. I think ipv3 fires down to .1 ohm so shouldnt be a problem it was a bitch working twisted wire into the plume the post holes are the smallest of my rdas and im not too familiar with the rdas youre using but it should be ok. Anything twisted and parallel is monster for flavor and most probly gives you tons of vapor too. I even like to do tripple parallel 26g sometimes.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
For the freak show, center post builds. 10 Wraps of 22 Gauge around a 3mm Mandrel per coil. Should come out at .17 to .2 Ohms. You need those long coils to cover the long air flow slots in the freak show.

mreeveshp

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My biggest problem is getting them centered could you give me any tips on that

martinelias

Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You have to force them to the center. I see some torch the wire to eliminate springiness, i use Good old fashion elbow grease.
according to ohms law, a .2 resistance on a freshly charged battery pushes out around 80 to 90 water more or less. I recommend that, or anything above 40 watts for a build like that.

VU Sponsors