Become a Patron!

Need Clone Recipe - Aesop's Vaples', Peter Peter Pumpkin Vaper

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thats a good vape that I remember. I actually worked on that one a while back. When I get home from work, Ill look through my notes and see if its the same one that Im thinking about.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Fluffy white morsels. My head says so many things here.

Obvious - marshmallow
sweet cream, cuz it sounds white and fluffy, lol my preference Caps
coconut, yep, white and fluffy FA
white morsels - white choc TFA
FA fresh cream or TFA whipped cream.
If you're feeling ultra daring.... FA whipped cream ;)

I only remember reading about this flavor.... somewhere (other place?), so you lost me at fluffy white morsels, lol.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fluffy white morsels. My head says so many things here.

Obvious - marshmallow
sweet cream, cuz it sounds white and fluffy, lol my preference Caps
coconut, yep, white and fluffy FA
white morsels - white choc TFA
FA fresh cream or TFA whipped cream.
If you're feeling ultra daring.... FA whipped cream ;)

I only remember reading about this flavor.... somewhere (other place?), so you lost me at fluffy white morsels, lol.

I'm pretty sure I taste tested this at a local B&M - maybe last year? Looks like the white morsels are off to a good start - presumaby TFA cranberry - don't TFA make a pumpkin too?

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I thought it had an Easter type Cadburys Carmel egg flavor with that pumpkin spice taste to it, but with a sweet white chocolate taste instead of regular milk chocolate that intermingled with a coconut exhale.

I know I worked on this last April or May because it was right after Easter and I was new to DIY and I was definitely out of my depth then and only used TFA , but my original ejuice me up calculator was lost in a blue screened laptop so I can't even remember where I was with this.

I think I got mine at a local vape show and it was all the rage.... Being Easter and all.

I do remember I couldnt figure out the white chocolate and especially the pumpkin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm pretty sure I taste tested this at a local B&M - maybe last year? Looks like the white morsels are off to a good start - presumaby TFA cranberry - don't TFA make a pumpkin too?

Hmmm ..... You tasted cranberry in there? I wish I could taste that again. It was really good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Maybe it had like FA Oakwood or something similar in it for that toasted, or whatever it is? I never had it, but reading all the descriptions... I'm no help. Hope you pinpoint it. You've got some of us drooling.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Any combo of cranberry, coconut, white chocolate sounds good to me. But I can't quite imagine that raw TFA Pumpkin in it.

VU Sponsors