Become a Patron!

Asif Majeed

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
HI EVERY

I need your attention i am from Pakistan as many of you know me i post and ask questions regularly.

I have been planning and thinking for long time to start my own flavoring business as i DIY i find many difficulty in looking for USP grade branded flavors we dont have many flavoring companys like you guys have for example flavor art , TFA, nicotine river etc. so i thought why not to start importing flavor and sell them in open market. so people can DIY easily and make Vaping cheap as it is very expensive in Pakistan.

but the main problem is i have not tried many of TFA flavors i dont know what flavors should i import. the best options are so import standalone flavors. as far as my experience goes TFA have very strong flavors. if you have any other vendors who are better them TFA then do suggest

so if you people can come forward and suggest flavors i would be very thank ful.

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Flavorart is one you should definitely get. Some of the strongest flavours out there.

I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh ok. Well, I personally like Flavorart but each company will have different flavors that others do not. A good thing to keep in mind in your coming venture.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Just leaving names of good flavoring companies. It thought that's what you wanted.

Asif Majeed

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Just leaving names of good flavoring companies. It thought that's what you wanted.

Thank you plz let me know which flavors are best from flavour art

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kross8

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
below is the FA list of flavors i have,, they were chosen to be good 'bases' based on HIC's notes.... i then asked for others to recommend flavors i need to add,, below is the list from various people:

my flavor profile tends towards fruit, sweet and some bakery... not a fan of tobacco's,,,,,,,,,,,,seem to love the drinks too :)

Flavors in stash: 16
Berryl (Raspberry) (FA)
Catalan Cream (FA)
Coconut
Cream Fresh (FA)
Dark Bean (Coffee Espresso) (FA)
Forest Mix (Forest Fruit) (FA)
Fresh pineapple
Glory (FA)
Irish Cream (FA)
Jamaican Rum (FA)
Joy (FA)
Marzipan (FA)
Nonna's Cake (FA)
Oba oba

Heabob said:
I'd say you need some more fruits.
Fuji Apple
Lemon Sicily
Lime (either one or both)
Pomegranate
Passion Fruit
Strawberry
Cookie
Meringue
Vanilla Classic

Condensed Milk (some don't like this one but I think it adds something the other Creams are missing)
(But only used at 0.5% along with Vanilla Classic + Fresh Cream/Vienna Cream)
ome other flavors you might also like, well, there's always a "next order" :teehee:.

INW Shisha Strawberry 2% + INW Biscuit 2%
(That Biscuit just works with so many things)

Might come close with FA Strawberry 2% + FA Cookie 3%, (but I haven't tried that combo yet)

TFA Brown Sugar (nice for adding some sweetness and baked effect)

Kinda like FA Brandy too, but I don't really get the "brandy part".

Chrisdpx said:

If you are looking to add to your stash listed above...

I really like strawberry FA added to forest fruit.
Fuji FA is great.
White peach FA. Yummy.
Cookie FA
And although not FA. But biscuit INW is versatile and can give you a bakery taste to everything.

Of course all of the fruits can be wonderfully mixed with Vienna cream FA and fresh cream FA. What is what I like to do when jumping into a any new fruit flavor.

Lodvig said:
Definitely get yourself some fruits..im loving juicy peach and banana cream, strawberry ripe/sweet with cheesecake and graham cracker and Fuji, with apple pie and cinnamon Danish.

my dailies are ry4 double and pistachio or hazelnut and Bavarian cream. most of my stuff is rounded out with a bit of vanilla cream/swirl, koolada or ethyl maltol for coolin' or sweetn'n up.

Asif Majeed

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Thank you every one i will reply each message by tomorrow i had a busy Monday

Asif Majeed

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Banana Nut Bread Flavor
Berry Cereal Flavor
RY4 Double Flavor
DX Banana Cream
DX Bavarian Cream
DX Graham Cracker Flavor

Final list what are ur thoughts

BKTOAD

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I would say your list is very 1 sided to bakery/pastry vapes. Would get a couple fruits too personally.

TFA: strawberry ripe, juicy peach, and wild blueberry are must-have for me.

FA: coconut, lemon sicily, and raspberry are delicious.

Asif Majeed

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I would say your list is very 1 sided to bakery/pastry vapes. Would get a couple fruits too personally.

TFA: strawberry ripe, juicy peach, and wild blueberry are must-have for me.

FA: coconut, lemon sicily, and raspberry are delicious.

Are they all stand alone flavors?

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes and good advice. Look at Capella and others too. Different mixers likes different brands and different brands offer different subtleties. Nature's Flavors is a good one to look at too

BKTOAD

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Depends on your palate. I have yet to find a single flavor that is stand alone for me.

TFA rainbow drops is the closest I have tried to use as stand alone. But still modified it.

People certainly use those as stand alone, but just not my taste.

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
FA Monsoon is a great stand alone flavour. I hear joy is too but don't have it yet.

BKTOAD

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You could think about making simple mixed bases (like 1 part raspberry and 2 parts lemon sicily) to sell as a "stand alone" flavor base

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You could think about making simple mixed bases (like 1 part raspberry and 2 parts lemon sicily) to sell as a "stand alone" flavor base
Great idea. Easy mixing for your customers

Asif Majeed

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
People like bakrey flavours here

Asif Majeed

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
But 2nd time i will import i will add fruit flavors only

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
HI EVERY

I need your attention i am from Pakistan as many of you know me i post and ask questions regularly.

I have been planning and thinking for long time to start my own flavoring business as i DIY i find many difficulty in looking for USP grade branded flavors we dont have many flavoring companys like you guys have for example flavor art , TFA, nicotine river etc. so i thought why not to start importing flavor and sell them in open market. so people can DIY easily and make Vaping cheap as it is very expensive in Pakistan.

but the main problem is i have not tried many of TFA flavors i dont know what flavors should i import. the best options are so import standalone flavors. as far as my experience goes TFA have very strong flavors. if you have any other vendors who are better them TFA then do suggest

so if you people can come forward and suggest flavors i would be very thank ful.
From a business perspective, I wouldn't focus on just one flavor brand, but offer a variety of brands. The most common brands were listed already above (FA, CAP, INW, TFA).

Asif Majeed

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Well it just to start and see people response
If people will be interested in Diy then i will import more flavors

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Well it just to start and see people response
If people will be interested in Diy then i will import more flavors

You'll have to make people interested by advertising your products.
I'd also sell high quality VG/PG and Nicotine base, so your future clients can buy everything they need at one place.

Asif Majeed

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
You'll have to make people interested by advertising your products.
I'd also sell high quality VG/PG and Nicotine base, so your future clients can buy everything they need at one place.

Working on that...

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Working on that...
Be aware, it takes at least a year for a business to flourish. Therefore, you might want to start the business as a side job, until it really takes off. If everything goes well, you'll find yourself hiring people, in order to help with your clients demands.
Definitely, have a website to advertise and order from!

Asif Majeed

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Be aware, it takes at least a year for a business to flourish. Therefore, you might want to start the business as a side job, until it really takes off. If everything goes well, you'll find yourself hiring people, in order to help with your clients demands.

I have a job and i am happy with it i am doing this to promote DIY in pakistan

Asif Majeed

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Hi as everyone knows i am starting my own Flavour shop anyone want to suggest any name of shop so i can make page on Facebook
I need a name that come 1st if someone search on google for flavours in Pakistan

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Hi as everyone knows i am starting my own Flavour shop anyone want to suggest any name of shop so i can make page on Facebook
I need a name that come 1st if someone search on google for flavours in Pakistan

The name doesn't matter in regards to Google search.

VU Sponsors